My ttc cocktail....it worked, maybe this post will help you

Lottie Tobe

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This morning I got my bfp! Was trying ttc for 7 months....I know that's not that long but it felt like forever. Anyway, I promised myself if I ever got a bfp I would post what I did in the hope it could help someone else.....I have had a lot of helpful advice on here and now it's my turn -

Here's what I did, in order of how important I think it was

1. Had sex every other day for longer in my cycle rather than pressurised sex around the window like I did before
2. I calmed down! I have had 5 reflexology sessions....one a week for 5 weeks, it helped me relax and I honest think if I hadn't gone to these sessions I wouldn't be pregnant now
3. Evening primrose oil....days 1-14 of cycle (was my second cycle using)
4. Drank loads, loads more water throughout the whole cycle
5. No alcohol for 6 weeks
6. Got husband not drinking, taking wellman and eating Brazil nuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds every day for 6 weeks. Also got him in lose boxers not tight ones
7. Ate sweet potato at least once a week for whole cycle. Ate Brazil nuts 1-5 dpo
8. Hardly any caffeine
9. Stopped googling everything....tried not be be obsessed
10. Switched from seven seas to pregnacare

Also a note about symptom spotting....this was the first month I tried not to...and you know what, I felt the same as all the months I wasn't pregnant! Even had period cramps (only real sign was a missed period)

I'm now trying to stay relaxed for sticky bean

I'm sure you guys know all of the advice I just posted, but just to say thanks to everyone who posted me advice while ttc....I hope my post helps someone. I think the most important thing is have a reasonable amount of sex and try to stay as relaxed as possible....I hated it when people told me that....but it's true

Good luck to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back