My tickers moved!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
It's moved onto the first 3rd tri baby! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It sounds stupid but I always get excited when it moves! Can't believe it's so near the end! I remember being on the second baby and feeling sick all day everyday!

I love it when it moves too.....cant wait for my flat bottomed baby :cheer: :cheer: not long now hun!!!!!

x

YAY :cheer: :cheer:

Only 4 more day until mine moves - I remember being in TTC with you and when you got your BFP, mine felt like ages after you, can't believe we are only 4 days apart!!!!

TTC feels like years ago! It's lovely how we've all gone through this experiance together. In a few months time we'll be in the baby room together discussing weaning and teething :shock:

Just been looking at your fertility friend chart Tilly, July seems so long ago! I printed my chart out, gonna keep it in my babys memory box with the hospital bands and first babygro :D

Oooo I love it when my baby moves up :)

Can't believe you're nearly in Tri 3 :cheer:

I remember you guys in chart stalkers too, God I thought I would be there for ever! I'm dragging behind a bit - not on the one before the flat bottomed one yet, but am very patient after all it took to get here. It's really exciting seeing you in the orange Muppetmummy :cheer:

Goodness me that baby looks almost ready to pop :rotfl:

Congrats muppetmummy and we'll see you in Tri 3 soon. I of course won't be cheating and going there 3 days early :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back