my thighs are huge!!

girly2007

Reaction score
Is this a normal pregnancy symptom?? Or am I just getting fat? I reckon they've gone from a jeans size 8 to a jeans size 12...

xxx

My thighs are bigger too! I haven't put on much weight so I'm keeping my FX that its something to do with pregnancy alone ha!

My weights all going on thighs, hips and tum. I'm still normal everywhere else! So must be pregnancy related! :)

Xx

Thanks girls! Lets hope we shrink when we give birth then! xxx

I've been feeling the same, really noticing them rubbing. I hope it is from pregnancy x

Ive always been big but for the last month or so im convinced ive developed fat knees as well as thighs! My thigjs were already fat but my knees?!?! This is getting silly...

Must be pregnany my thighs/bum is now hug with fat stretch marks on them! All my weights gone south!

Me too! And fat bum, and fat face... In generally huge! :(

SAME HERE. My thighs rub together so much its like chafe city down there, and I now have stretch marks on my legs! They used to by the thinnest parts of me :( x

My thighs are my worst bit. Mind you they were before I got pregnant. Hate seeing them in the mirror at the moment. In this hot weather thigh chafe is really uncomfortable. Try some talc to take the edge off! xxx

My thighs have always been huge, trying to find a pregnancy safe solution for chub rub when I'm wearing dresses and skirts. I used to wear those pull in pant shorts, but they're too restrictive over my belly area.

They will get smaller after LO is here. I had the same with first preg and again this time. Hips are now wider too but they go back also after time. They say if you carry more weight round bum and thighs you're having a girl but not sure bout that. It is horrible but I keep telling myself its just like cotton wool to keep baby warm :)

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one! My new thighs come complete with cellulite and everything oh the joys! Xxx

Mine have got bigger during the past couple of weeks - only by one size (I think) but annoying as the maternity trousers I bought for work only just squeeze past my hips!

My thighs have started to rub together when I walk :( lol bad times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back