My story so far - in the tww and AF is due monday

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by emmalouise88, Jul 2, 2016.

1. emmalouise88

emmalouise88 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone just thought id put my story out there and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I have a beautiful 2 year old little girl already. Took me and the OH about 2 years to concieve her. We have been TTC baby no 2 for around a year now :( you get so disappointed month after month seeing BFN. I am pretty sure i dont ovulate every month. Doctors will finally do some tests next month. Anyway i am pretty sure i ovulated this month so im hoping this month could be it. I am 11dpo and probably have all the symptoms going. I know its prob all my head though lol i just really hope AF dont make an appearance monday as id love a brother or sister for my princess

2. Keelygracey

Keelygracey Well-Known Member

Good luck Emma, fingers crossed for you. me & my OH have just started trying for our first this month - I'm only 1DPO so I have the dreaded 2 week wait ahead but I'm not getting my hopes up as like I say it's our first month trying.

Good luck xxxx

3. emmalouise88

Thanks hun. I hope its a nice and quick journey for you and you get a positive . Aww the 2 week wait is the worst. Think i need to just relax more and try not to think of things x

4. MrsDuckie

MrsDuckie Well-Known Member

You never know Emma, you could get your bfp! And if not then definitely look to your tests as they would hopefully bring you some answers. Hopefully it won't come to that though! Good luck x

5. emmalouise88

Thanks MrsDuckie. Everyone is so nice on here x

6. MrsDuckie

MrsDuckie Well-Known Member

It certainly helps! x