My somersaulting baby!

AnnaMS

Reaction score
Wondering if I am having a future gymnast....!!

She's been so active today, for some reason. Not only has her elbows, knees, feet, bottom being poking out but she has also been doing amazing somersaults, which is quite easy to see as my skin is very thin, so every movement can be seen quite clearly. My other two can only stare in amazement as they watch their sister doing her gymnastic workout!

Georgia even asked "is my sister hurting you Mummy, as I don't want you to cry as I love you" I must have looked as if I was about to cry, but I think I was just grimacing with the pain.

Oh and I am now on maternity leave as of yesterday for a whole year :)

Wow sounds like you've got a very active little one indeed! My little man ha started moving around more and I can see my stomach move with some of the bigger movements. I'm 26 weeks, still can't really tell what's what when it's moving around though! X

That's so lovely :) I can see my belly moving too now sometimes and I love it !! xxx

Ah I can't wait until I can actually see my belly moving! So cute! X

Awwww your daughters reaction was sooo cute!

I can't wait to see hands etc poking out, most I get at minute is a visible "boing" lol. Although my mum had a good feel of belly yesterday and showed me where baby was laying and I could feel his back, very cool. (She had 5 kids so knows what to look out for lol) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back