My Scan Pic!

dani200420052000

Reaction score
s.jpg

This Is my Scan Pic @ 20 wks and 4 days.. I bet u all think IT's scary but I think It's the most amazing thing ever... can u see babies eyes and nose looking at u! Then there is the little fist tooo..

I hope u like..
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Aww Danni that is soooo cute. You are lucky to get such a clear pic on that scan, mine was not as good as my 12 wk scan.
Lots of love xxx

it's lovely - your baby was obviously posing at the camera for you.
I can't wait until my next scan and I've only just had my 12 week one.

The Baby looks angry on there Louise. LOL. Glad all Is well tho, Did not find out babies Sex as he/she was moving about too much! ....

How's your pregnancy going?
Have u tried the new chatroom out yet?I T'S QUIET BUSY ON THERE TODAY!
Keep Intouch..
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Excellent scan pic Dani!

What I never realised, until I had my 16 week scan, is that my 8 week and 12 week scan were done actually in the maternity dept at the hospital but my 16 weeks scan and my 20 week scan coming up this friday, are in the ultrasound part of the x-ray dept and thats why there is such a big diference in the quality of the pic's. The x-ray dept's machine is obviously better than the maternity units. You'd think they would be the same wouldn't you!?!

Will be posting my 20 week pic on friday afternoon when I get back from the hospital :)

Lou :)

Yeah Lou. U would think that they would be the same.. But I suppose the 20 wk scan they need to check over the whole baby.. So maybes thats y!

Good Luck with the scan On Fri! R u exited, R u hoping to find out the sex?
Love Dani and Bubble xx

Hmmm i thought it was looking at the screen and knocking on the galss saying hello. Maybe a romatic view.

Pregnancy seems to be going well. I'm getting fatter and haven't quite got over the sickness yet (still can't stand white sliced bread and no idea why). I just can't wait to feel the baby move. It's far too early but I'm concentrating just in case!

Not tried the new chat room yet but will do at some point this week.

Louise x

I can't wait for my scan this friday and I keep thinking I want to know the sex but then I think I don't want to know. It's a really tough decision so I reckon we'll go for the easy option and wait till the big day to find out.

Lou :)

aww lovely scan pic Dan

I cant wait till my 20 week scan, i had the date through for the 26th of auguest but i had to change it till the 2nd of sep coz my other hald will be at reading festival at the end of auguest, i hate the fact that sep is so long away!! lol

liking your scan pic dani! :D

i have my 12 week scan on monday, and i can't wait to see how much flump has grown between the scan at 9+4 and 12+1! apparently supposed to have doubled in size! hope the pic is a bit clearer than the first time now that i'm a bit further along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back