My Pram Won't Be Ready :-(

Vicm

Reaction score
We ordered the Silvercross Wayfarer in Sand 10 weeks ago for delivery beginning of July. Last two weeks we have just been waiting for the hood and muff pack and isofix base to arrive in the shop.

We were promised it would be ready today so rang them this morning to check. Still no hood pack. After calling them 3 times in one day, they have finally spoken to Silvercross who have said there is a National shortage on the Sand hood packs and they have no estimated date for delivery as demand was higher than expected.

The shop have offered to loan me a black pack until mine comes in but its not the same, I want MY pram. I love the colour I ordered which is one of the main reasons I went for that pram.

Just made my way through a whole pack of biscuits to try and cheer myself up :-(

Awwww no, that's annoying! You might as well borrow the other colour until yours comes though, as you'll need it to bring baby home I assume. I would really annoyed too hun, but try not to stress. What biscuits? Nom :)

Yes we are borrowing the black one, but its just not the same. At least our car seat is ready.

Haha foxes melts with a cuppa :) May have to start on the second pack which are patiently waiting in my hospital bag!

Ooooh foxes make lush biscuits!
You'll be too happy with baby to care about the pram.:) xxx

Buiscuits are the way forward for sure. Big hugs I'd be so unhappy I totally understand. I have to say I'm almost wondering why we even bought a foot muff but I suppose summer can't last forever can it. Big hugs xxxx

kick off hun you may get a discount if nothing else xx

What a nuisance! Well at least you have the black set temporarily and hopefully it won't be too long for the sand xxx

Buiscuits are the way forward for sure. Big hugs I'd be so unhappy I totally understand. I have to say I'm almost wondering why we even bought a foot muff but I suppose summer can't last forever can it. Big hugs xxxx

It's a footmuff but also the cover thing for carry cot as it zips on. So basically all the sand colour stuff in the pic including the hood :-( I feel a bit better now but still sad, was so excited to be getting it but at least they finally got my car seat in so I can at least get him home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 9
That's so annoying, will you get any discount? When you are paying so much for a pram you at least expect to have it before baby arrives! x

We paid for it in full 10 weeks ago! They haven't mentioned any money off or a goodwill gesture, I'm sure they will once they see how angry I am Monday. Had to be nice today as really wanted them to at least get me a pram to be getting on with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back