My pram came!

umbongo

Reaction score
exciting day as have my home birth assessment, 25 and 28 week mw appt later too (3 in 1!) :)

Here it is, a joie mirus. I love it, light and easy to use. The stroller can be parent facing or reversed. So pleased as it was only £135! :dance::dance:

xx

Attachments

• IMAG0889.jpg
    IMAG0889.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 77
yey!! pram day is great!

love your pram!!

mine arrived a while ago and i literally played with it for about 3 hours! lol

I got a quinny speedi sx 3 wheeler. I live in cornwall smack bang in the middle of the country side so needed an all tourain vehcile! lol xx

I have to get back to revising now...no time to play! Biology exam on 12th June ^gulp!^

Have u got sky umbongo?? Theres a channel home&health (i think) which are showing loads of home birth programmes. i sky plus em all, watched that many that they are now repeating. Make me cry every time lol x

Have u got sky umbongo?? Theres a channel home&health (i think) which are showing loads of home birth programmes. i sky plus em all, watched that many that they are now repeating. Make me cry every time lol x

we have virgin, I'll see if it's on there. :)

Umbongo how did u sneak in without me seeing!!! Yay glad u finally joining us it's the exciting part now!!!! Xx

haha you must have missed my hello message yesterday :) Hi!! It's great to be here!!! Everything has really gone well to this point so hopefully it'll continue in that vein!! How are you? x

Getting there thanks ! House now looks more like a storage facility day by day downstairs while we decorate baby's room sooo excited and I need to start packing hospital bags soon too ! X

Getting there thanks ! House now looks more like a storage facility day by day downstairs while we decorate baby's room sooo excited and I need to start packing hospital bags soon too ! X

We'll be doing the nursery when I'm about 34 weeks I think!! Eek! Not had time as I'm revising for an exam. I'm home birthing but guess ill still need a hospital bag just in case...final stretch (and maybe sweep!) for you! Exciting!! Xxx

How exciting! I haven't even started looking at prams yet. I did look at a few whilst I was still in Dubai but the prices were ridiculous so I thought I would wait til I was back in the UK before looking properly. Just need to find someone to come with me now!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

Decide on what you need from it then have a look. I wanted something super light and easy to use as I'm small. And I wanted the parent facing option, that limits your options.
We cleared out our 'vestibule' area today so the pram has a home now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back