My poor bloke

beanie

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how sorry I feel for him. Due to restless legs, pins and needles in wrist, sore hips and an ever shrinking bladder, I am not sleeping at all and have to get out of bed 100x a night. Plus I have become the loudest snorer in the world, and he doesn't even wake me up to shut me up. He is being fab, putting up with it all without whining. I even sleep upside down in the bed sometimes (it helps - no idea why) and he cuddles my feet.

It just helps me having him understand. However if you don't hear from me in a while it could be becausde he has smothered me with a pillow xxx Am going to buy those breathe easy strip things that go on your nose. If I get my wrist splints as well I will one sexy girl come bedtime :p

Awwwww sunds like your man deserves one heck of a big gold star :D

Your so lucky to have a man so understanding as yours! Totally understand where your coming frm. OH says I snor too and have taken to sleeping with my mouth open half the time aswell (which he has confirmed by taking pictures on his phone of me! :roll: )

You've got yourself a good one there :) xx

yes you are very lucky!!! although I am in pain and have swollen legs and feet, mine did not help at all when I did the cleaning today, he was on his pc. I ended up being so breathless that I started crying so he then decided to help when everything was done. But I think he felt guilty because he started cleaning his bits in the bedroom and then went downstairs saying what I have done and nothing was the same so he hoovered again!!! I just wanted to kill him because he was complaining i did not clean some stains on the carpets!!!!

Can we swap men? lol

I just want to post a bit about my fantastic OH too seeing as there is a bit of a trend being set. My OH has bad hayfever and he smokes, which results in him wheezing when he sleeps. Normally this causes no bother but recently I have been having trouble sleeping and his noises make it impossible for me. He voluntarily gets out of bed and goes and sleeps on the sofa if he is keeping me up - how sweet!! :D

mine is fantastic too!!!!!!!!!!
I have had an ongoing back problem for 5 years now, and I've learnt to live with it, but of course, with the pregnancy, it just gets worse! he always massages me if he sees I need, I don't even have to ask most of the time!
Also, when I have nausea, pressing my back from up to down / down to up helps a lot (just like babies, it akes me burb!!!), and he does it everytime I need!
And last thing: we are on hols in Pakistan, and food has become an issue for me, well, he just buys me whatever I fancy whenever I want it! I think I have a pearl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to pay him a tribute! love him! :oops:

Take care,

mel xx

I wish my OH would rub my back without me having to ask!!

They must be saints to put up with us sometimes.

Mine doesn't complain when he has to go to three different supermarkets for the weekly shop cos I'm still picky about my food. He goes to the shop every night for whatever I'm craving that day, and he's even eating food that I know he hates because I'll end up making toast for myself if I have to cook his faves.

He's learnt to roll over on to his side when I prod his arm to stop him snoring, and he sticks his leg out of the bed when he gets his muscle spasms so it doesn't wobble the whole bed and wake me up.

After 8 years of marriage, there's just a few things left on my little list of 'improvements'. He needs to do his bottom burps in the bathroom, not under the quilt, and he needs to put his laundry IN the wash basket, not on the floor next to it. I threw the wash basket at his head a few days after we were married, but still no change, so I'm probably going to have to put up with that one. I'm aiming for one improvement per year, so by the time we're 60, he'll be perfect :D

Love him to bits!!!

Tracy xx

My OH does offer to give me a massage - but I obviously can't lay on my front, and due to SPD I can't lay on my side comfortably either!! He has given me a few sit up massges bless him. - But he does expect them in return :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back