My poor bloke

beanie

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how sorry I feel for him. Due to restless legs, pins and needles in wrist, sore hips and an ever shrinking bladder, I am not sleeping at all and have to get out of bed 100x a night. Plus I have become the loudest snorer in the world, and he doesn't even wake me up to shut me up. He is being fab, putting up with it all without whining. I even sleep upside down in the bed sometimes (it helps - no idea why) and he cuddles my feet.

It just helps me having him understand. However if you don't hear from me in a while it could be becausde he has smothered me with a pillow xxx Am going to buy those breathe easy strip things that go on your nose. If I get my wrist splints as well I will one sexy girl come bedtime :p

LOL Beanie!!

I sympathise with you (apart from the wrists - do you have that 'Carpel Tunnel Syndrome' thing?) - I haven't had a good night's sleep since I was around 18 weeks :( - am starting to feel very knackered now. But my hubbie has been very understanding - he doesn't grumble at all even though I'm huffing and puffing all night long!!!

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back