my pnd score!

trixipaws

Reaction score
has gone down! :cheer:

at the 2 or 3 months (or whenever it is cant remember lol) check i scored 10 which she said is a little high.

today i scored 6! (and even tho its obvious which questions score high i didnt lie, i dont see the point in lying ur only cheating urself)

pleased about that had 2 announce it

Thats great hun :hug: Which checks are they? I never got any checks other than the 6 week one.

don't know if yours is the same as this trixi but mine is identical to the questions on here...

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/40002172/

i got 12 then went up to 14, 15, 16... hence i was referred to the pnd support group. nat you may have done alright on yours on the 6 week check and that's why they didn't retest you.

well done trixi on getting your score lower xx

Good to hear trixipaws :hug:

Natalie, my HV never did a 'test' for PND, she just took every new mum one to one for a good, long chat, said things can come out in that friendly environment and peeps lie on tests, some mum's feel bad feeling bad so lie on them she said.

I think all avenues should be tried myself, PND should never be left, and those with it should be offered lots of support :hug:

I have just re done mine thought i was getting better but its 15...
Dont want to take tablets.... :( :(
What group do you go to Leckershell? :)

thats so good!!! :cheer: my first test after alana was filled in by HV i never even answered the questions, was only when i moved to a different area they re did the test and i scored 26!!! :shock:

-Betty- said:
I have just re done mine thought i was getting better but its 15...
Dont want to take tablets.... :( :(
What group do you go to Leckershell? :)

Just realised you are in Warwickshire... I had Ryan in George Eliot, Nuneaton with a midwife called Trudie :D

My group is a PND Support Group, it's held in Tamworth (Glascote SureStart) by the Tamworth nursery nurses, midwifes and health visitors.

Yeah i live in Leamington :D
Group sounds good. Dont think there is anything like that here. Will ask my HV. Thanks :D

they didnt even do mine until Ami was out of the hospital which i thought was pointless because i was on an adrenaline high. they should have done it 6 months earlier when she was in NICU because i would have been pretty high i think. not that i wanted tablets but a little bit of support could have helped.

luckily, i have all the girls on here to support me so i didnt need it in the end :hug:

That's really good hun!

My HV never even did a test with me or even asked me how I felt so I guess they're not too bothered about it here. Considering I suffered from depression for 3 years I thought they'd be on the lookout but nothing! Luckily I didn't get PND.

-Betty- said:
Yeah i live in Leamington :D
Group sounds good. Dont think there is anything like that here. Will ask my HV. Thanks :D

Wish I'd read this last night and I would have asked this morning for you. Apparently our group does fundraising and awareness stuff and gets new groups opened. Also there is one just opened in Lichfield and apparently those women were coming to the Tamworth group beforehand... hope there is one by you, let me know, and if not then I'll see whether they are raising awareness in your area or anything.

I just got 11 on that test...but have been feeling a bit down recently due to other things :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back