My plug.....

Mrsjones1209

Reaction score
im 99.9% sure a little bit of my plug has just come away! And as sad as it sounds i got a bit excited! :) Haha! I know it could take ages to come away yet, can't it even grow back?
Ah I don't care! I just got excited over something gross! Who knew! Haha xxxxx

Karlie xxx

Wooooop woooop!
Ive been knicker checking for ages now waiting lol!

They say it can grow back, but if its bit by bit and at this stage it might not and just keep coming away slowly ahhh :)

Yay haha xx

Wooooop woooop!
Ive been knicker checking for ages now waiting lol!

They say it can grow back, but if its bit by bit and at this stage it might not and just keep coming away slowly ahhh :)

Yay haha xx

I've been knicker checking for ages to! Haha! My friend who was due rd3rd of July gave birth at 30 weeks so it made me paranoid! But now it's just usual routine when I go to the toilet haha!
I told Karl and honest to god he was firstly went white as a sheet and was nearly sick......then went even whiter and panicked, asking if I now needed to go to hospital! Lmfao!

Karlie xxx

Hahaha bless him!
Mike almost threw up wen i made him google mucus plug lmfao! Cant wait to tell him when/if mine goes he will gag!!! Lol xx

Lmfao! Karl just googled it and I had to get off the page and delete it from his history for him! He's not impressed that I'm laughing at him now! I asked him y he did it?! He said because dani's bf did so i had to! Lmfao! What a nob!

Karlie xxx

Ahh exciting! I'm knicker watching too! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Lmfao! Karl just googled it and I had to get off the page and delete it from his history for him! He's not impressed that I'm laughing at him now! I asked him y he did it?! He said because dani's bf did so i had to! Lmfao! What a nob!

Karlie xxx

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Mike spotted the one of the horses foof with the plug hanging out!!! :shock: google images is horrific lmao!
I bet they are scarred for life haha! And they still have the birth to experience ahaha cant wait ;) xx

It makes me feel very normal knowing that its not just me and it seems normal for all of us to be knicker watching, Haha!
A horse?! Lol! I don't think I'd even want to see that! Haha!
Omg, I know! That's what I said to Karl, after he shouted at me for laughing at him! If he can't handle a bit of snot looking stuff, how will he cope with me being in labour and all the gross things that can come with it?! ...... He just said like a teenager 'well that's different ye! '
Karlie xxx

Ahh exciting! I'm knicker watching too! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Karl can't grasp how we can tell each other such things! Lmao! I told him, we're all going thru the same thing so who better to talk to and that would understand! :)

Karlie xxx

Haha! I think my oh thinks I'm blaming pregnancy for things, I said its not as glam as its made out to be! Lol x

Tapatalking. X

^^ that was just after I pissed myself haha x

Tapatalking. X

I'm always looking for mine and ive got six weeks left haha I imagine its so exciting but so gross at the same time lol xx

^^ that was just after I pissed myself haha x

Tapatalking. X

Lmfao!!! Deffo the glamorous side of pregnancy!!! I actually laughed so much at this i nearly peed myself then!! Haha! Xxxxx

Karlie xxx

I'm always looking for mine and ive got six weeks left haha I imagine its so exciting but so gross at the same time lol xx

It really was exciting but so odd getting excited about something so mingin!! Ha ha

Karlie xxx

Haha!
Noticed anymore pluggage this morning ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back