My OH doesn't believe it's a line

Omg keeley that's amazing! Ive sent OH out to buy some more, doubt he'd have the sense to buy a digi but I wouldnt use it until tomorrow anyway 1 day before af due.

Im so happy for you keeley! :D :hug:

Omg keeley that's amazing! Ive sent OH out to buy some more, doubt he'd have the sense to buy a digi but I wouldnt use it until tomorrow anyway 1 day before af due.

Im so happy for you keeley! :D :hug:

Happy for you too!!.. I'm too scared to get excited about it yet! xxx

Even though we haven't seen eye to eye. Really big congratulations to you both, I wish you all the best ladies! :)

I can see it without having to enlarge the picture, just get a digi to do tomorrow and have it there for him in black and white!

Did a clear blue that he brought in today and it showed an even clearer line so he cant deny it. Going to get a digital one for wednessay/Thursday as that's when af is due so should show up then, line still faint on a 25miu test so didn't want to risk wasting another digital today.

Means a lot Blisa, thank you.

Congratulations!! I don't think men understand the theory of them not just being a line but being darker through time as levels go up so if it's not obvious it's not there for them. I did an evening one and my partner didn't think anything was there until I left the morning one on his bedside table before work the next day :lol:

I think he's finally accepted it since my period was due 2 days ago and I've had not even the whiff of an af cramp :lol: he said to me when I first did the test, but you got a negative 2 days ago and we haven't had sex since. Safe to say we had to have the chat about how it works :lol:

I think he's finally accepted it since my period was due 2 days ago and I've had not even the whiff of an af cramp :lol: he said to me when I first did the test, but you got a negative 2 days ago and we haven't had sex since. Safe to say we had to have the chat about how it works :lol:

That's great! See you in the July thread :dance:

lol, that made me laugh! My OH is exactly the same, clueless! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back