My o/h's names

kelsey

Reaction score
I'm due in 19 days and we know we're having a girl. These are my o/h's top names. Personally I don't like them at all but would like to know what you all think.

Guinevere
Olwen
Epona

the surname is Kelsey.

i voted the last one :oops: there not awful hun just not my cup of tea

I've got no idea how you say it nic, i dont mind anyone choosing the last option coz i think they're all awful lol. Our other 3 children are called Tyler, Cayla and Aidan.

I like Guinevere :)

You could all her Gwinny for short :)

The names are different but really sorry I don't like them and you have to think about when she starts school and what the other kids would say.
I was going to call Summer Roxy-leigh but the girls here told me they didnt like the name and thank god I listened lol

they are very different names but Id think about what schoolkids could do with the name in a negative way, kids can be horrible sometimes :hug:

I picked none :( they're nice names but not very realistic for a real person to live with, if that makes sense.

My OH suggested genevieve and its like nooooo I can't even pronounce it

All of them are kind of hard names to hear, if that makes sense.

Of all of them, I like Guinevere, but its very very olde English (Welsh). I'd be inclined to go for a more modern Gwen or Gwyneth. Both lovely names and much easier to grow up with and live with. Both are still from Welsh origins. Although saying that Epona is from Latin but tbh it doesn't roll off the tongue well at all.

Maybe one of them would fit as a middle name if you could agree on a first name?

I'm gonna show him this coz i think they're all awful but he seems to think they're great and that i'm the only one who could possibly not like them.

They all sound like they come from a medieval fairy tale! Lol but i dont like them :(

Being the queen of odd names.... ;) I love Olwen... but I am sure it's more of a boys name :think:

other odd names you can suggest to your OH...

Annara
Ayra
Bryin
Islin
Juno
Xanthe
Echo
Divinity

:D I like Guinevere is nice... I like it just its going to be a pain to spell.... :) And well Tia struggles with her surname atm and it has less letters.

Tbh all the other names I know of have been done to death, and I didn't want Mae or Summer or Chole because I all know little girls around 6,7,8 with these popular names and they are kinda obnoxious... and just couldn't place my kid with the name. And an Abigale hit my little girl... she was a nasty spoilt little brat.

Have a look around... but certainly don't name you kid something you are not both happy with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back