My nursery piccies

minikins

Reaction score
Ok - well here are some photos of our finished nursery.

We don't know the sex, so the only option was yello and Winnie the Pooh!!

OMG - I can't believe how emotional finishing a nursery makes you feel, i feel totally ready now!

Here is the link to photos of my baby type stuff - this is the first thing I have added, I am sure there will be more!!

6b19d22a.jpg

and

3a173cc8.jpg

Lex, Thats a really beautiful nursery...cant wait to see a pic of your gorgeous lil baby lying in that cot now!!!! Well excited for ya hun! :)

love me xx

jo1188 said:
Lex, Thats a really beautiful nursery...cant wait to see a pic of your gorgeous lil baby lying in that cot now!!!! Well excited for ya hun! :)

love me xx
Bless, thanks babe and I do love ya ;)

PS - it's not a brochure picture :)

Awwww it's lovely babe! Havne't spoken to you for ages! how's bumpo doing? Ready to pop yet?

xxxx

i get this when i click on the link

Space not available
The space you are trying to view may not exist or access to it may be restricted. If you are not signed in to your Microsoft .NET Passport, please sign in below so we can verify your access to this space.

:(

bugger it only works with explorer not Firefox - I will find a better way to host them shortly - will let you know !

ARSE ! :oops:

Sorted it all out through Photobucket, as recommended by the lovely Sami :)

Thanks guys, just need something to put in the nursery that moves !

x

Very nice Minikins! Where did you get all the stickers?

LBxx

littlebump said:
Very nice Minikins! Where did you get all the stickers?

LBxx

Ello,

Got them for B&Q near the wallpaper border stuff, and I also saw some identical ones in a Jo Jo Maman Bebe shop too in Guildford. Will try and find a link, they are good stickers that can come off without ruining the walls!!

Hi Mimikins

Could you tell me where the Jojo maman bebe shop is in guildford?

I regularly shop there and I haven't bumped into it yet.

Thanks

Oooh I love it and I love love love your mobile!

It looks gorgeous Minikins, I'm jealous of your furniture, I'd really like a proper changing unit!

Sarah - it's a new shop, it came kinda too late for me, grrrr, it's on the 1st floor of the Friary Shopping Centre near the lifts.

Rosie - Yeah the unit is cute, I bet I won't really use it though, it will be the mat on the bed or carpet - tee hee !

The furniture was quite cheap (well £279 for cot that can change to bed, wardrobe and changing unit, my DH put it together - took him ages, from Argos here is the link - http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/store ... kfrom=name

The mobile was £30 (naughty price but it was toooo cute) from Mothercare - http://www.mothercare.com/invt/lv4065&b ... htsmobiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back