My nipples!!!!

C0606

Reaction score
For the last two weeks or so I have noticed my nipples starting to crack and peel, particularly my left one. When they get hard (lol) such as when it's cold it's absolutely unbelievably painful! Even though I've moisturised and moisturised with a variety of creams and am now seriously debating a breast feeding cream already, I'm curious to know whether anyone else's is doing this?! x

Sorry not had this so far - but didn't want to read and run...i'd try the breast feeding cream or maybe phone the midwife to see if they can recommend anything? I've started to get really sore boobs every few days recently - they either really hurt or I get shooting pains through them! :-( Also my nipples get itchy then when I scratch them gently they are so sensitive it feels like I've just taken sandpaper to them! Arrgh! the joys! :lol: hope you find something that helps soon! xx

I have had this happening since I was 8 weeks could not help it no matter what cream, then my mum bought me cussons mum an me bump stretch mark cream and its really good no more cracked nipples :) its about 9.99 but really thick so u only need a little.
I use it on my bump to as it smells nice and lots of softness.

xx

Mine are doing that too but they aren't hurting so to speak, when I brush past them then it stings sort of but it isn't excruciating pain.

It doesn't really bother me in the slightest so I just ignore it, but if they get any worse then I'll do something about it but I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. :) xxx

Sorry not had this so far - but didn't want to read and run...i'd try the breast feeding cream or maybe phone the midwife to see if they can recommend anything? I've started to get really sore boobs every few days recently - they either really hurt or I get shooting pains through them! :-( Also my nipples get itchy then when I scratch them gently they are so sensitive it feels like I've just taken sandpaper to them! Arrgh! the joys! :lol: hope you find something that helps soon! xx

I'm so glad I'm not alone with them itching!!!! It's crazy how much they itch but hurts if I do anything about it!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back