My new little boy!

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
Sorry for taking forever to get back on here properly - don't seem to have stopped in the last few weeks with no pre-school and the boys wanting to be out doing things all day every day!

I'll write my birth story when I get a chance (it was amazing!) but here's a quick photo of my mini one - Joshua Jack born on 7th July :love:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345063517.581628.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345063554.700509.jpg

:cloud9: in love!! He's gorgeous xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you! On phone so can't actually thank anyone. He's just perfect! And the boys are so amazing with him :cloud9: x

Oh honey he is gorgeous!!! Congratulations x

Oh he's absolutely adorable :love: do the boys love him? How much did he weigh?! Missed you :love:

Thank you! The boys love him loads! Thought it would only last a couple of weeks before they got bored of having someone new and exciting in the house but they still want to hold him all the time and they're always kissing him (and waking him up :lol:)
He was 8lb 12oz.. now 11lb 10 :shock: I still feel like he's just been born and someone has sneakily added an extra 3lb of baby to my life without me noticing!! x

awww he is beautiful congrats x

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

He is so cute sams mum, love the tea cup pic :love: can't wait to read ur birth story. Werent u due near me? 25th June? I had Harry the 6rh July so quite late xx

He is so cute sams mum, love the tea cup pic :love: can't wait to read ur birth story. Werent u due near me? 25th June? I had Harry the 6rh July so quite late xx

Yes we were due the same day! And both quite late then! Hope everything was ok for you? I've been uselessly out of touch with everything going on here for the last 2 months, sorry :blush:

And thank you! x

what a stunner :cloud9:
Glad the boys are well and happy to xxx

Yes we were due the same day! And both quite late then! Hope everything was ok for you? I've been uselessly out of touch with everything going on here for the last 2 months, sorry :blush:

And thank you! x

I thought our dates were very close!! Lol I ended up with an emergency section, my birth story is in the birth announcements section. But everything has been amazing since, I'm loving being a mummy xx

Thanks everyone :love:
I'm off to look for your birth story kanga. Congratulations! x x

Aww!! cute Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back