My name saver ....

Linzie2012

Reaction score
I have no idea, finding names are hard work.

So far I have:

GIRL
Holly
Gracie
Violet

BOY
Nothing!!!

I love Violet too

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

Gracie is so cute, was my main choice for a girl but I'm having a boy and also can't decide on anything!!! Xxx

Gracie is currently my second choice after Violet.

Would be nice to combine them, using one as a middle name but dont make sense to me lol! Surnames John

Violet Grace John
Violet Gracie John
Gracie Violet John

I'm not sure what Im having yet but can only fine girls names that I like.. Not happy with any of the boys names.

Last edited:
I love Violet :) and if I am lucky enough to have a girl in the future it's one I'll be considering.

With boys names do u want something traditional, something unusual or maybe something that can (or can't) be easily shortened?

As Holly and Violet are flower/plant names I had a quick look at boys names for flowers or plants and these few stood out for me - Rowan, Forest or Heath.

Last edited:
Thank you !

Violet is my favorite.

I'm not sure what I like in a boys name, I'm not really into the traditional names like Joshua, William, charlie etc - No offence to anyone using these name. Then its the 2nd sector of the celebrity names that i'm not keen on, I also don't like McKenzies, Jensons, etc etc.

So difficult for a boy ! Theres not one name i like.

I did have the name Tyler for about 3 weeks, then I just woke up one morning, nope my son wont be a Tyler.

lol - Being hard work. I dunno if its a sign that Im having a girl.

I agree with you, boys names are really difficult to get right. There are loads of names that I think are ok, but don't want to use as they are only ok, if that makes any sense! Still I'm not pg so not a problem yet! Good luck choosing a name :)

Boys names: - Hubby reading out from a website

Not 100% - but liked at the time

Riley
Jaden
Shay
Finley

I have a grace. I love her name, we do call her gracie too xxx

Agree.

I was in town today & some one was stretching "Riiiiiiiiilleeeeeey', get bloody here now!" I get embarrassed for others ... It didn't sound right as a name so off my list lol weird I know.

Shay & Finley I like too, but Surame is John so we would need middle name to balance out Shay

We have a Max Dylan and if we have another boy he will be Theo Edward. Other boys names I like are:

William,
Freddie,
Isaac,
Oscar,
Jacob,
George

I do like Finley, but unfortunately I know so many now xx

Agree.

I was in town today & some one was stretching "Riiiiiiiiilleeeeeey', get bloody here now!" I get embarrassed for others ... It didn't sound right as a name so off my list lol weird I know.

Shay & Finley I like too, but Surame is John so we would need middle name to balance out Shay

Any family names you could use for the boys middle name? All my favs are old family names, although you said you didn't like traditional names, which the old ones tend to be x

True. We have like Wayne Mark and ken.

Partner said maybe Shayden. ?

How about something like Shay William John? I think it would go well with quite a classic middle name xx

We had a boys name chosen but no girls names and we found out yesterday I'm expecting a girl so it's back to the drawing board for us! We wanted Ari for a boy which I love, don't actually know anyone called it. I also liked, but OH didn't, Finn and Hunter. Girls names though I'm completely stuck now and we can't decide on one :( It is so hard to pick the right name. Good luck with yours xx

Same as you ^^^^^ But the other way around.

All the names above I've found a reason why I don't like them already.

Poor Boy will have "I dunno" on his Cert !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back