My munchkins nursery so far.....

glowing

Reaction score
I have almost finished the nursery. No bedding on cot yet. Have a few wall art stickers to get and pretty much sorted. I love it and only thing I need to do is make an owl mobile as so expensive to buy gonna do it myself.
nursery1.jpg
nursery2.jpg
nursery3.jpg
nursery4.jpg

Is this your sleepy owl collection glowing?? Room is gorgeous, u must be v pleased with it, all it needs now is the baby lol. How do u plan to make a mobile? Ive seen some crafty ones online but the price was ridiculous! x

Yes, but can't see bedding in its full glory. Curtains are fab good blackout on them. Saw a mobile on www.etsy.com that was £72 but easy to swipe ideas, I used to make cards so have loads of crafty bits.
owlmobile.jpg

It was etsy i seen them on too lol i love that site for ideas but too damn expensive. if u make ur own id be interested to hear how u done it. Ive all my bedding packed away too, keep them as good as possible. Im sure its exciting to see the room coming togeather x

P.s did u see the fabric/knitted ones on etsy? its those ones id like to give a go on. owls are soo cute! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back