My mum the panicker

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Lol bless her. Told her this morning that mw said Albert has his head well and truly down and now she's worried he'll come early. She was with my sister during her really bad labour cos my nephew was so big and she was kind of hoping I would get a c-section.

I think it's also because of my birth that she worries so much. I'm 34 and nearly a foot taller than my mum and she still introduces me as her miracle baby lol. I've told her that he has plenty of time to turn himself round if he wants to but she's not listening bless her

I wonder if being a neurotic mother is hereditary :D xxxxxxxx

I wonder if being a neurotic mother is hereditary :D xxxxxxxx

Hehe... You'll soon find out!! I know my Mum was quite neurotic too, and I am wondering if I'm going to be just as bad!! Lol

Lol I think DH has that covered for both of us! I told him that at the MW, Cub had started to engage and now he thinks that's bad for him and I'm squishing his head every time I sit down! He keeps following me round telling me not to sit because it's bad for the baby! Lol

haha! Awwwh bless, MW told me mine was head down and bum stuck between ribs at 28 wks too. Mum thought this was wrong and far too early!! hahaa.

Mine was head down at this mornings appointment, but I'm
Pretty sure she's back to being transverse already. Def feels like I have a bum in one rib and a head in the other side. Feels totally different to when I got up today. Xxx

He's been a bit quiet today after the chiropractor, it must sound like a bomb going off in there when my hips are cracked back in bless him. His head being down is playing havoc with my bladder :roll:

My mum is the same. She made me update her all through my glucose test today!!!!

BabyBrain - head down is deff a killer on the bladder, i feel like i've got a water infection i keep needing to pee so often!!! lol. the worst is when i've just come out the loo and need to go back before the chain's finished flushing!!!!!!! haha

Hahahaha yeah I've done that, just close the door and it's like :roll:....even worse in a public loo with a long queue lmao xxxxxxxx

Hahaaaaa, i haven't had it in a public toilet yet thank god!....there's plenty of time though.

I seriously want to find a policeman with a hardhat, ask if i cud use it coz im pregnant and need a wee, apparently this is still legal!

I'd love to pee in a policemans hat, is that weird? I could sell the story to Take A Break!!

I dunno if it's still legal to do that but I do know it's illegal to refuse a woman the use of a loo pregnant or not, same as buses aren't allowed to leave a woman on the roadside if she doesn't have the correct money...gotta love being a hysterical female :D

Hahaaaaa, i haven't had it in a public toilet yet thank god!....there's plenty of time though.

I seriously want to find a policeman with a hardhat, ask if i cud use it coz im pregnant and need a wee, apparently this is still legal!

I'd love to pee in a policemans hat, is that weird? I could sell the story to Take A Break!!

OMG! I read this about 2 months back and yep apparently that is legal (not sure if a policeman would oblige though)... have been desperate to try just to see the reaction! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back