Reggie (tabby point Siamese)

016.jpg

Alfie (red point Siamese)

012.jpg

Banu (black grumpy moggy)

003.jpg

Spot the Puddy tat!!

001-2.jpg

Afternoon tea of lamb bones on the lawn!!

Bones002.jpg

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Wow you have loads :) gorgeous dogs, are they huskys? i've always wanted one of those.

xx

God you have tons and they are gorgeous. Silly question really but did your animals act any different when you found out you were pregnant? My little dog has been following me around for weeks like a stalker, sleeping with his head on my belly and being very protective since before I did a test. Do animals sense these things?

Wow you have loads :) gorgeous dogs, are they huskys? i've always wanted one of those.

xx

Nope not huskies.......would never have a husky, they don't really make good pets they need serious work in harness to avoid behavioural and destructive issues, not to mention their high prey drive so not safe around cats!!

I have 5 Alaskan Malamutes, one Canadian Eskimo Dog and 3 Border Collies!!

Mals are lovely dogs but need lots of training as they are strong minded but very loving.

CED's are still very rare only 50 ish in this country and less than 300 in their native land. Very primitive in their behaviour, like having a wild animal in the house!!

All the dogs are worked in harness - even the collies!! We have the fastest Malamute team in the country and number 1 and 2 Top Working Malamutes!!

Love my doggies!!

WOW thats brilliant, they are all lovely! i'm a cat person, would love a dog but hubby wont let me have one till we get a bigger place. would love a beagle :) have one cat called coco!

Must be hard work with all those dogs, looks like you have a lovely big garden though :)

Oh my gosh how adorable!
My sister in law has a malamute, she's HUGE!
xxx

Last edited:
Love all the dogs Cazza. I would love a big dog but we have no space for anything bar a wee house dog. Have a Westie who I re-homed 2 years ago when she was 2 1/2. :)

Love the pics especially tea on the lawn , you must be so dedicated ! so you race then? how interesting and work them . x

My OH is so jealous, he absolutely loves those dogs. xx

I am jealous too! I have a lovely mental image of myself being pulled by them in a sledge *sighhh*

Wow, fab pics! So jealous, I'd love more dogs but DH says no more lol. :(

Love your lawn, it's huge!! My dogs would love that! x x

Wow! I'm so jealous. I have a miniature yourkie and a teacup chi, I love animals but they are enough for now! When I won the lottery I'm going to buy a massive house with loads of land and have loads of doggies and pussy cats x

Oh my word, Cazza im in love with your dogs. i too thought they where huskys, we have been looking into huskys and German sheapards for our next dog. but will take not of what you said.

A lady opposite us has a Alaskan Malamute I feel really sorry for her as she is left outside on her own all the time, she howls all night...it just seems so sad. Such a beautiful dog!

Your dogs look so happy and loved :)

awww what beautiful animals you have :D

they all look happy and content, you are so lucky xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27