My MIL is amazing!

Aw she sounds fab and its a big help too for you

I have one very similar to that its the Graco travel system theyre good value xx

That's really kind of her! Yay for MILs! My travel system is very similar too - graco fusio ad MIL bought that for us too! :)

My mil paid half of our travel system and she is taking us out for a shopping spree when he arrives :D

I'm not a huge fan of the gracos cos they can be really bulky but they do last a long time x

I'm not a huge fan of the gracos cos they can be really bulky but they do last a long time x

The graco I've gone for is really compact - that's why we chose it cos I only have a little VW Polo and it fits nicely in the boot when folded down, and also stands up in the downstairs toilet for storage indoors if needed! It's also quiet light to push. :)

I never even looked at them but remember my friend had one a year or so ago and it was HUGE!!! Maybe graco out their pushchairs on a diet :lol:

I never even looked at them but remember my friend had one a year or so ago and it was HUGE!!! Maybe graco out their pushchairs on a diet :lol:

Hehehe!! I do think there are some larger ones on the Market, but I went for a little one! I think there is a quite a range to choose from.

Thank you all, im really excited now. we did have a choice of another one but it would only have lasted till lo was 15 months x

That's great.

It's good to hear about a nice MIL on here, they seem to get an awful bad run sometimes. Lol
Xxx

Yippee for In laws.
My parents brought our pushchair, and in laws brought the cot :)
Even though when he finally decides to pop he will be spoilt by all :) xx

It's a really good one, I bought the same one for Jacob and it's not huge either, it's pretty compact compared to some of those huge ones out there with the 3 wheels, I made sure I didn't get a huge one as I live in a block of flats on the 3rd floor with no lift!

Last edited:
How lovely of her. I like your choice, I bet she's glad you didn't opt for a £1000 one!

That's lovely of her! My mum paid for half our pram too. It's nice when people are willing to help.

Lovely pram too by the way, looks similar to what we chose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back