My method of TTC

MamaMoo

Reaction score
I've been reading through a few posts of others who are also TTC. My method seems very different from yours. I don't use any ovulation kits or take temperatures or anything

I think this would stress me out. Instead, we just have a method of being active whenever we feel like it. I think knowing that the window of opportunity is coming up would put a lot of pressure on us to have intercourse without being "in the mood" lol. We just want to be relaxed about the whole process as much as possible and enjoy it.

Anyone else? Or should I start doing the ovulation testing?

Hello :)
We haven't started trying yet, but we will be the same. I tend to get stressed out easily and I would prefer to enjoy the process :) so I won't be using any ovulation tests etc.... Well that's the plan, we'll see :)
I have many friends who used this method and conceived within a couple of months.
Good luck & I hope it works out for you :) Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thank goodness girlies!!! I thought it was just me. Here's hoping lol

I think I would just stress out at that window of opportunity thing. I suppose if we don't conceive within say 6 months, we might look into the kits and all. But for time being, we are just getting jiggy as and when we please lol like two horny toads hahaha!!

Gooooooood luck!!

Hi & good luck its nice to hear someone taking the relaxed approach and enjoy yourselfs in the process for sure!!

xx

I do track ovulation n when af is due but it's just a rough guide. Good luck xxx

When I was trying my relaxed approach with first bfp we dtd at least every second day so we were at least covering all bases. Good luck ladies x x

Well, time will tell! I'm due mine this week, thursday. So just a few more days to wait and find out. : )

Good luck everybody, testing or not lol. Make sure to get a lot of action either way, I hear it's good exercise anyway : P

Good luck girl :D keep us updated xxx

Thanks sweetie! I asked to be put on the August testing list, so I will def keep you all up to date :D

Good luck everyone xxx

I've been using opk for 6 months but we've decided to stop using them for a while as it does add pressure to TTC.
Good luck to everyone!
X

That's my method too, not charting anything (apart from my monthly visits!), August is going to be a good month....I can feel it in my bones!
Good luck everyone! X

Yeah I say the less pressure the better. Just tracking my monthlies too, which are bang on track each month. Ohhhh I hope you're right about having a good feeling for August!! :)

Excited for all you ladies :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back