My LO is here!

gingerxmas

Reaction score
Well, my LO was born on Saturday (7th) after being induced on Friday. Only just home from hospital though, due to traumatic delivery which landed me in ITU.
Needless to say very happy to be home, and I doubt I'll be posting a birth story, I'm not sure I can bring myself to write it, let alone not wanting to freak others out about labour.
At the end of it though we are all home, safe and sound, just need me to fully recover now and we'll be rearing to go!

Glad to hear you are all home safe and sound. Sorry to hear you had such a tough time though.

Gosh all us overdue girls had a rough time! Really hope ur ok!

Aaawww hun sorry to hear it was that bad. Glad you are home now and congratulations xxxxxxxx

Glad you are all home safe and sound - hope you are getting pampered - congrats on the birth of your LO x

Oh gosh im sorry you had such a hard birth :hugs:
Glad your both safe and sound and back home now, congratulations on your little one :) x

sorry to hear you had a bad time, congratulations and well done xx

Sorry to hear you had a pretty rough time. :(
Congrats on LO being here though x

Sorry to hear you had a rough time. But congrats on the birth of your LO. Now put your feet up and rest. Or try to as much as poss.xx

Congratulations, glad you're both home safe and sound. Hope you make a quick recovery x

Congratulations on your LO! Sorry to hear it wasn't the best experience for you :(

xxx

Congratulations, hope your resting as much as possible and feeling better soon xxx

Hope you get well again quickly, glad your home with your LO.

Awwww congrats hon! Sorry to hear you had such a difficult time! xxxxx

oh no sorry to hear you had a traumati time, glad u home with LO now xx

Congratulations hun, I am sorry you had such a bad experience though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27