My little man is old enough...

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
to enrol into a football academy near us, i booked his space and he starts Sunday :)
I cant wait to see his face when he comes home from nursery when we tell him.
Didnt realise how expensive these things were though but one of the lads now plays for Liverpool kids team, so the couching must be brilliant.
Off shopping for some new shin pads and football boots for him this week x x

They are never to young to get involved in sport, my boy starting playing rugby at 4 yes he was to young but we are all involved in the local club so they let him, he's now 20 and still playing, eats, sleeps rugby or any sport really. It gave him structure in life and was a great focus in his teens, never drank, night clubbed his sport was to important to him oh and his car!! Boys need stability in there teens and sport will give him that.
I remember the days I'd get him either new boots or socks, he'd sleep in them, so many times I'd have to sneak in & pull something off him in bed it was so funny. Enjoy it you'll have great fun along with him.
I won't watch my boy play anymore it's so ruff my nerves go so I wait for the call, I get a call after every match for a run down on how he played it great.

Good luck and as I said enjoy

It's really nice that your boy want to train some sport. This is very healthy for him and makes him disciplined. You have to be really proud mom. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back