My Little Chunk :) *growth scan*

Awww lol! Little chunky monkey!
Same as my Hallie bump! :)

How are u checking ur cervix? What do I do to check? And what am I hoping for? Lol

Xx

Tapatalking. X

We shouldn't really check but i couldnt help myself.. I literally just inserted a finger had a feel about, spotted it and noticed it was open and i could fit my finger in there (guessing about 1cm dilated which is normal for this time) I havent checked since cos even tho fingers were clean i didnt want to cause any infections or prob the plug if hes not ready haha! xx

I also had a scan measuring big baby. Did they say anything what's the plan of action?

Monday i have an appointment with a consultant to see what they want to do!
So have no idea atm, duno if they will look into induction or not!?

I was midwifery led until today :( Cos of the amount of trips ive had im not guna be consultant led so they can keep an eye.

Have to go for another trace saturday xx

How are u checking ur cervix? What do I do to check? And what am I hoping for? Lol

Xx

Tapatalking. X

We shouldn't really check but i couldnt help myself.. I literally just inserted a finger had a feel about, spotted it and noticed it was open and i could fit my finger in there (guessing about 1cm dilated which is normal for this time) I havent checked since cos even tho fingers were clean i didnt want to cause any infections or prob the plug if hes not ready haha! xx

Omg I think I'd be too scared to check,.. I might try tomoro :-/ xx

Tapatalking. X

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Tapatalking. X
i remrmber feeling it when i was TTC and it used to me hard and feel like a nose lol!

I think the raspberry leaf tea is helping soften it up :) xx

Ah gorgeous chunky monkey :) Max was 7lb 6oz and decided to make an appearance 3 weeks early so you never know your little chunk may decide he's fed up with the lack of space and make an appearance soon. I dread to think what Max would've been full term and I had the tiniest bump ever, god knows where he was hiding :) xxx

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Tapatalking. X
i remrmber feeling it when i was TTC and it used to me hard and feel like a nose lol!

I think the raspberry leaf tea is helping soften it up :) xx

I've bought some different RLT, 50% instead of 30% lol had 3today! And sex... Come on baby!! Lol xxx

Tapatalking. X

Yeh i buy the clipper teabags they r 50% i put 2bags in per cup and have 2cups (4bags) a day and 3caps.
Started that amount today lol xx

Awww won't be long then I reckon, as baby is all chunked up ready to go! Xx

Wow on how much rlt you all having!!!. Gorgoues piccy bet you can't wait for your little chunk to be Here ! Just told my other half your family birth weights he said "this is why men don't do labour we couldn't handle that" I don't have a growth scan planned till 36 weeks surely that is a bit late to tell me if baby isn't the right size!!! I was measuring 2weeks ahead by tape measure at 28 weeks n now iv measured myself as weeks before I can't have decreased in size can I ? I mean at 28 weeks I was 30 cm. Now I make it 28cm/29 at a push....could this just be because baby has moved down? Hmm I guess I could be measuring wrong haven't got antenatal appoint till next week for next measure so 34 weeks x

Aww dani what a lil chunk. The pic is gorgeous . I'm glad to see ur ok as I don't get on much now xxx

Wow on how much rlt you all having!!!. Gorgoues piccy bet you can't wait for your little chunk to be Here ! Just told my other half your family birth weights he said "this is why men don't do labour we couldn't handle that" I don't have a growth scan planned till 36 weeks surely that is a bit late to tell me if baby isn't the right size!!! I was measuring 2weeks ahead by tape measure at 28 weeks n now iv measured myself as weeks before I can't have decreased in size can I ? I mean at 28 weeks I was 30 cm. Now I make it 28cm/29 at a push....could this just be because baby has moved down? Hmm I guess I could be measuring wrong haven't got antenatal appoint till next week for next measure so 34 weeks x

Dnt ever worry about bump measurements!
Ive always been 2/3weeks ahead and then yest MW measured it at 36 bang on and being 36wks i thought ohhh ok..
And then i had scan today and those measurements are 3weeks ahead!!
It all depends on the way baby is laying and the fluid when it comes to bump!

So dnt u worry :)
Im just trying to prepare myself for a big baby haha!
I need all this RLT he seriously cant want to stay in there for another 3weeks lol!!
Xx

Aww dani what a lil chunk. The pic is gorgeous . I'm glad to see ur ok as I don't get on much now xxx

Ah thanks hun!
Hope lil jack is being good as gold but keeping u busy :)

Not long now and lil noah should be here yaaay lol xx

Oh I can't wait to see ur little gorgeous boy. I bet ur so excited. Motherhood is just wonderful. It's hard and tiring but so so rewarding. Jacks 8lb 11oz now at 10 weeks old so he's getting there Hun xxx

Here's a pic of my jack smiling x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 5
Ohhhh my gosh!! He is sooo cute!!!

Ahhh :) :) :) i hope your proud of your little creation! )
Hes so scrummy!
Cant believe hes 10wks already!!!
It really does fly by!! Xxx

I know I don't know where the time has gone!! U really do have to enjoy every second x

Wow he is a big boy lol. I would like mine to only be that weight born lol. You've said all along you thought he was going to be big though so at least it's not a huge shock :) He he can't wait to see what his final weight is - I reckon a good 10lb er :) xx

Dnt ever worry about bump measurements!
Ive always been 2/3weeks ahead and then yest MW measured it at 36 bang on and being 36wks i thought ohhh ok..
And then i had scan today and those measurements are 3weeks ahead!!
It all depends on the way baby is laying and the fluid when it comes to bump!

So dnt u worry :)
Im just trying to prepare myself for a big baby haha!
I need all this RLT he seriously cant want to stay in there for another 3weeks lol!!
Xx
Thanks hun, and Yeh I imagine you are now extra keen to meet him! And awww to baby jackX

Wow he is a big boy lol. I would like mine to only be that weight born lol. You've said all along you thought he was going to be big though so at least it's not a huge shock :) He he can't wait to see what his final weight is - I reckon a good 10lb er :) xx

I reckon hell be a 10lber aswell haha! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back