my last msg r still here from baby1 im now expecting again

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi guys, i had my daughter in march she is 6months and im now 7weeks preg :) i cant wait i either wanted twins or 2 really close :) goin to b tiring thou :( :cry:

congratulations hun hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xxxx

Awww congratulations! You're brave to have 2 so close together - but well done on getting PG again and hope your pregnancy sails through smoothly and happily :)

Hi Dionne,

A big congrats to you on your pregnancy and to the birth of your daughter in March. I hope everything goes well for you and you don't get too tired.

Nicki.x :D

A big congrats to you!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. When I had first child I was pregnant again within 5mos so I know how it feels!!!

xoxo Ree

Congratulations :D

We're hoping to have two close together as well, though I don't think I'll have the energy quite so soon!!!

Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy

LBxx

Congrats hun, hope all goes well for you
xxx

CONGRATULATIONS! :D
Hope you have ahappy and healthy pregnancy!
Sam xx

hi guys awww cheers u r all so nice this forum has changed quite abit since wen i used to visit, im tired already :( wen i was preg the first time i worked went home slept woke up eat dinner c partner for a hr and sleep again... but now i work then look after my daughter, its soooo tiring but i always either wanted twins or 2 really close :) then thats me dun... no more :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back