my idea's

cassi

Reaction score
Cayden for a girl, and Harry (after my grandad) for a boy .

cas xx

love the names, especially Harry very cute x

im sorry to be so ruide but gemz what is it with you and thinking everythings a boys name im sorry but if you have nothing nice to say about names people pick then just dont say anything at all!!!

so sorry but i think cayden is lovely for a girl just as much as i like colebie for a girl anyway sorry for my outburst :oops:

I wasn't being rude but I have only ever heard these names being used on boys.

Harry is my choice for a boy. I've always loved it. But DH screws his nose up and laughs at me whenever I mention it. :(

He prefers George, which I like, but a very close friend of mine has named her middle son George and it'd be too confusing.

How can I win him round to Harry???

weestar21 said:
sit on him and dont get off till he like it....lol

I'll leave it a couple of months until I really weigh a lot and then do that!!!! Thanks Weestar!!! :lol: :lol:

I think the names are nice hun. I like unusual names like Cayden (for boy or girl), and Harry is lovely and cute :)

tankett just tell your oh if he dont agree to it i will come sit on him and he will be scared of little people for the rest of his life (im only 4'9) tell him you know an umpa lumpa.....lol

Tankett, get a list of really horrible boy names and say that you really like them. Carry on with it then he will be really relieved when you say "ok, I guess I'll settle for Harry then" and he'll love it!!!!

I really like the names Cayden and Harry.
DH has a cousin called Harry so we can't steal it, lol!!!
Xxx

Thanks alot, im not sure tankett, maybe tell him it was a name in the family and means alot? hehe, mine will be a surprise for my mom, i love the name but i think it will mean alot more to her as she really misses my grandad...I love Cayden too, its a unisex name, well any name can be unisex if you want it too, i guess for a boy it would be with a K.

Sorry you feel it is a Boy's name Gemz....Obviously it must be and thats why i have it on my list for girls names..stupid me eh??!... :roll:

Good luck with 'Mission Harry' tankett, i was lucky my OH liked it because he is really picky!! :)

cheers
cas xx

HI
Cassi i still love the name Cayden for boy or girl.
so cute.
Katrina

Like Cayden, very unique and Harry would be special as well, good choices all in all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back