My future TTC

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After Loss' started by x Naomi x, Dec 9, 2007.

1. x Naomi x

x Naomi x Well-Known Member

Hi girlies, i have decided to take a break from active TTC for the time being, i have realistically got about 4 - 5 stones to lose so going to start back at slimming world after christmas

Me and OH spoke about it as i was all for going back on the pill because i really dont want things to go wrong again in the near future as i dont think i could take it and he talked me out of it - which i was quite surprised about!

So we have agreed to just go with the flow and not thing about having a baby, i have made him agree to not let me POAS until at least 2 weeks after AF is due - he says i will just be driven undergrond with my POAS addiction LOL!

So heres for a more fruitful 2008 - i like even numbers i have always thought odd years unlucky for me for some strange reason!

2. Manda&Thomas

Manda&Thomas Well-Known Member

i wish you all the luck hun for your next pegnancy whenever it maybe
    and also in losing the weight you want to :)
    manda xx

3. CB23

CB23 Well-Known Member

Good luck with the weight loss, have a lovely Christmas and I hope to see you back here next year in 1st tri. Take care xxx

4. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member

5. Emma79

Emma79 Well-Known Member

Hi hun

Totally understand your decision and think it's a good idea to take a step back; its so easy for TTC to take over everything else in your life (and POAS!!) You never know, its usually when someone on here says they're having a break, that that's when they fall pg.

Wishing you a very merry Xmas and :pray: we both make it to 1st tri in the new year! x