My Fur Baby =D

LuW

Reaction score
Finally have a picture where the lovely Amira looks pretty enough to be shown! As in not looking like a deranged psycho or acting a donkey at a jump! So I had to show you all =D (sorry about the size!)
218187_155096721219228_100001567028190_377433_1833564_n.jpg

She had to have a bath for that too! Will eventually post the picks of what she'd done that morning when I get over the shame of how flithy she can be!

Laughing stock of the yard!! loll!

Dirty ponyyy! lol!

LuX

Aw she's gorgeous. I love horses, trying to get back into riding again cos I miss it so much! x x

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best thing I ever did was start getting my own!

LuX

Have got a couple to go and view but am in two minds cos if I start and I get my BFP, I would stop because I'd worry about falling off! Lol! x x

I got a loan in after we lost Billie and I started getting ill, she took over my youngster a couple of days a week and got cousins of mine to 'loan' Muds a few days a week.

Ended up selling my youngster and he was getting far too big for what he was bought for in the first place (which full blood new forest makes it to 16hh!DEFINATELY lied to about that lads sire!) Still have another loan taking on a few days with this girly as work is so tirering atm!

If you're worried about getting one and then getting your BFP either get a loan or share or consider finding one once you do get it, easy enough to get a loan and to get rid of them as soon as you want them gone! Help with costs too!

Looking for another youngster atm =[[ love my foalies! loll!!

LuX

The horses I'm supposed to view sound perfect, not too forward going but not total plods. It's just whether I want to take the plunge or not! Need to think it all through and decide from there. x x

If theres a click with you and them, go for it! loll Serious horse ownership advocate!

Used to work at a horse rescue center up here, and the amount of perfectly sound animals being 'thrown' away just because no one would buy them was insane! Like amazing children's first off lead ponies that had been ruined by someones irritability at no one 'wanting' them. Could have brought them all home with me!Don't think OH would have been happy though! Sometimes end up with their smaller riding ponies to break in now=D

LuX

looking and secretly planning! loll!

LuX

Thank you everyone!! Had our first potter around in a while today! She was loving it - I was struggling to breathe! Silly chest infections!

LuX

She is gorgeous! I keep telling myself when the kids are older I will ride again hopefully!

I'm constantly skint and probs shouldn't still have her money wise but I really can't part with her and atm, no rent or bills until April so I've got til then I think... then well have to look at saying bye =/ Just wish they wern't so expensive!!

She wont be my last though, wanting a nice youngster back to keep me entertained while the mans off doing his thing, but with TTC next year I don't think it'd be a good idea lol! My last youngster broke my arm, wrist, foot, leg, 4 ribs and dislocated my hip all on different occassions in 18months! Was a bit of a wild child though...

LuX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back