My first TWW! Anyone else in the same boat?

Hi ladies, this is my first month ttc. I've got another week before af is due and I'm driving myself mad, how does anyone cope. I'm googling every little cramp and pain and noticing every little thing with my body, I've no idea what is normal as I've never paid any attention before to these things. I've had heart burn, cramps, sweats, etc and I'm sure this must be normal for me but I've just never noticed it before. Ttc is literally all I have thought about for the last week, every second of the day. I don't want to be like this. I know it's unlikely to happen the first month. Good luck to you all this month. X

Hi Sunnydays! I'm exactly the same so don't worry!! I'm on my second month now and still not any less crazy about every change in my body!! Haha, welcome to the madness!!

Reading these posts on here guys I could literally have written them I am in the same boat, 1st month TTC currently about half way through the TWW but driving myself mad.

I think if I don't get my period before next Tuesday / Wednesday I'll do a test.

Hi Jo, you sound at the exact same point as me. I'm due to test next weekend X

My period shouldn't be due until late next week sunnydays but I don't know if can hang on that long. Are you going to do a test before or wait?

I already have a little boy so this is my second time TTC.

My period shouldn't be due until late next week sunnydays but I don't know if can hang on that long. Are you going to do a test before or wait?

I already have a little boy so this is my second time TTC.

I did one today and it was a bfn but I think I'm only 6/7dpo so it's just to early to tell really. I'm not going to test now till next sat as there is just no point. This coming week will kill me though, I'm soooo impatient.
This is my first time ttc and at 37 and my husband 41 I feel like time is not on my side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back