My first TWW! Anyone else in the same boat?

Ab202

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've posted a couple of times on the TTC page.

This is my first month TTC, and IF the pains and ewcm I've had recently are worth trusting, then I'd assume I'm 1 or 2 dpo. (CD17)

Anyone else around the same time? Any advice?

This is my first month too. I stopped the pill on 11th August, had my withdrawal bleed straight after for about a week. I think I ovulated around 5th/6th September, based purely on two days of EWCM, so am about 9/10 dpo. Having lots of symptoms but the most prominent is intermittent mild cramps/pelvic pains (I've never had PMT symptoms & did have pill withdrawal for a week or so after stopping so thinking it would be strange for symptoms to come back again!?...)
Going to try and wait the whole 2 weeks before testing but it's torture!

How are you feeling?

Hi Aje09! Glad there's someone on here in the same shoes!

Your symptoms sound promising so fingers crossed!!

I stopped the pill on 19th July, had a withdrawal bleed between 27th-30th July, then had my first real af since the pill between 29th August- 2nd September. I had quite sore pains and lots of ewcm about 3/4 days ago so I'm assuming that was when I ovulated (I hope!!). So very early for me currently!

I THINK I'm about 3dpo, so a bit behind you but I'd also like to try to wait the whole 2 weeks haha!

Currently not feeling any different other than extremely broody and a bit more emotional than normal but that's probably all the changes since stopping the pill.

How does it feel for you? It all seems very surreal for me still!

Sounds like we both had the same ovulation signs - fingers crossed we ovulated when we thought we did!

It's driving me mad! I never had all this with my first as she was a surprise but i can't stop googling every little twinge I get. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. Got a few more days left until the end of 2ww but I'm not sure I can wait that long!! X

Hi ladies im also in my 1st 2ww �� im d11po with spotting...torturing myself! Turns out im obsessed already �� how are u getting on?

Hi Kaypee!

I'm 7dpo, with nothing other than sore boobs (which is normal for me!), so still well and truly in the waiting phase of the TWW.

That sounds promising! Fingers crossed and lots of babydust!!

Eek thanks - also nice to be internet forum psycho and have lovely support cause i dont wana tell folk amd the one person who knows we are trying is like pleeeease shut up!! Also had sore boobs and funny crampy things that are not really my usual....it's so unlikely tho its cycle one and hub lives away...so im really trying not to get hopes up whatsoever. Due period 21st m trying to hold out to test ...mainly cause i want to live in a denial bubble! Don't wana be disappointed. When will you test? Baby dust back at ya!

I've enjoyed having others to talk to about it! Nice to share experiences and have questions answered by people who really know! Hoping to test next week... Will see if af shows up!!

No joy this month :( trying to look at the positives...I ovulated and had a 28 day cycle after the coil. Still pretty gutted tho. Better luck to you guys!

Oh no Kaypee!! Hope it works next time!! Don't get disheartened! Lots of babydust! X

Well I'm 12dpo today and did a test and it was a bfn :(

Feeling quite negative about it at the moment! Feel completely normal now! My pains have gone, my boobs are still agony though!

Really feel like I'm out this month! Sorry for the moan!! How are you?

Im fine...looking at booking flights to actually see my hub around ovulation time!! He works away. Just figuring out...last cycle i got a pos opk on the wed with a 28 day cycle so i could go for one night on the thurs - is this crazy??!!
Hope you're not out this month....x

Saw af got you from another thread - sorry to hear it :(
Fingers crossed for cycle 2...xx

Thank you! I'm sorry I completely forgot to reply to your last post on here!

No it's not crazy at all! Get baby-making!!

Thanks for the support, how's your cycle going? I'm actually sort of happy that I've got af in a way, it shows my cycles are already back to being clockwork like they were before the pill and I managed to calculate things relatively accurately! Might invest in some ovulation tests this month though, have you used them before?? Any advice if so?

Yeh thats what i focussed on cause i got mirena coil out and it took a few months to even get af back and i did have irregular periods pre coil after i had the implant. I did say it would be the only time I would be happy to see it! I used opks last time purely cause i wanted to see what my cycle was like to plan with hub being away so much to try to plan leave - not exactly romantic! I started like cd 9 or 10 and got pos on cd 15 i think then af bang on the day it was due. So some positives i guess. Cause i work shifts its difficult to do opks at same times etc but was nice to know i def ovulated...not much more advice really i just got told to pee on sticks from my friends who gave me them - they have all just had babies or are pregnant! I swear i know more pregnant/just had a baby people than not!!

Thanks Kaypee that's really helpful! I will probably try some just to make sure everything is definitely working!! Haha. And yes you're right, it makes things so much easier when you've got people to chat to who really know what it's like!

How are the opks going? I had a near pos then went faint again...now stronger again but not pos. im over on seeing my hub feeling very deflated - this ttc is a rollercoaster!

I haven't tried the opks, I completely forgot to get some a now it's probably too late! Had some ewcm a couple of days ago, and now got what I think is ov pain, but will see! Fx!!

How is everything for you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back