My first real kick!!

bbee

Reaction score
Oh my gosh. i am so excited! I was just sat there starting a new thread on discharge :lol (i was going to ask you ladies if the hot weather has made you have more of it?!) .. and then i felt this clear kick just above my mini where baby is! eeeeek! i have been getting quite a lot of these but they were just mild flutters, but that one was a big one!!! has to be baby right?! xxx

yayyyy!! I miss that first feeling of kicks - now they're uncomfortable and in my ribs lol!! Enjoy feeling them babe, I know ill miss it when he's out :(

Ps, on the discharge thing, the hot weather is making it rank!!! I'm changing my pad like every hour! xxx

Lucky u I'm over 20 weeks and still no kick :( felt flutters early on then nothing x

How exciting :) I've not felt a thing yet x

I get little flutters and then every now and then a big boot :p (what it feels like anyway!) :lol: xxx

awe thats exciting! i dont think i have felt anything yet, but i just thought its too early. What do the flutters feel like? or would i just know when it happens?

awe thats exciting! i dont think i have felt anything yet, but i just thought its too early. What do the flutters feel like? or would i just know when it happens?

My flutters felt like when you get a nerve in your eye and you can feel it wobbling :p but in y tum of course - only way I can describe it:pxxx

It's lovely isn't it :love:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Mind you, wait for the foof kicks when they're older. They'll make your eyes water :D

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I think ive had one flutter , not completely sure!

Im not expecting kicks till later on as ive never had them before 24 weeks with all 4 of my kids, its a long wsit , and so it always baffles me why some feel them early and some later. My placentas always stick anterior which sheilds the kicks i think, was hoping for postieror this time but dont think so

Lovely your feeling baby, enjoy

I get flutters just to the left of the centre ( if that makes sense) no proper kicks yet though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back