My Fetal Doppler Review and Demo

Plaztikman

Reaction score
Here it is, for anyone interested in a Doppler, here is a review of ours (Angelsounds, Jumper JPD-100B) and a sneak peak at it in use on my fiancé and our baby :)

Price - £30 (approx)

Enjoy

http://youtu.be/VAoqnHGcW6o

Thanks

Matt :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Good review! You make finding the heartbeat look easy!

Yes, I'm very happy with mine (same one) just the liquid that come with it was very sticky so I use baby oil.

My guess Is that ur having a baby girl! :)
(More than 140bmp implies girl) xx

Tapatalking. X

Well I was that impressed I just bought one off amazon for £25.75 brand new :)

Congrats, you'll love it. Get some gel if u can, you don't get much, I think 1lt might be a bit much, maybe 250ml off eBay :)

Let me know how you get on please, if you have trouble finding it. Let me know, don't worry if you can't, your just doing it wrong, baby is fine :), you must apply a little force like the midwife does, for clearer audio, use ultrasound gel, some use oils... The purpose for the gel is not only to slide but to remove air from under the Doppler where it contacts the skin. Oil may work but I think you should get better results with something made specifically for the job.

Have fun, have patience, quite low down :)

Ooh that looks like the one I've got on the way, hope I can find it as easy as you :) x

Ooh that looks like the one I've got on the way, hope I can find it as easy as you :) x

Congrats, that was my first attempt, pretty easy. I don't know how far preg you are (tapatalk), but yeah, it's pretty easy to find, I checked my missus heart rate to make sure we wasn't getting here although I'd be concerned if she was at 147.

Enjoy it, please update us with your findings :)

You don't need to buy the extra gel you can use moisturizer that you already have and it works just as well xx

Congrats, that was my first attempt, pretty easy. I don't know how far preg you are (tapatalk), but yeah, it's pretty easy to find, I checked my missus heart rate to make sure we wasn't getting here although I'd be concerned if she was at 147.

Enjoy it, please update us with your findings :)

I'm 14 weeks 4 days tomorrow so a bit behind you. Will keep you posted but hoping it may arrive tomorrow or Monday

Same as the one I got & works very clear with baby oil plus slides better I find.

I found the heart beat low below my public line & slightly to the right, but it does travel :) but not to far!

Congrats, you'll love it. Get some gel if u can, you don't get much, I think 1lt might be a bit much, maybe 250ml off eBay :)

Let me know how you get on please, if you have trouble finding it. Let me know, don't worry if you can't, your just doing it wrong, baby is fine :), you must apply a little force like the midwife does, for clearer audio, use ultrasound gel, some use oils... The purpose for the gel is not only to slide but to remove air from under the Doppler where it contacts the skin. Oil may work but I think you should get better results with something made specifically for the job.

Have fun, have patience, quite low down :)

Will do, might sound dodgy but ill most likely use water based lube! Should do the job ;)

I use moisturizer pippa does exactly the same never had any probs using itx

Last edited:
Mine came today - managed to find it but was hard and lost it quite quickly. Hopefully will get easier over time as baba gets bigger :)

Mine came today - managed to find it but was hard and lost it quite quickly. Hopefully will get easier over time as baba gets bigger :)

Fantastic, at least you managed to get it, when its small, of it sits at the back of the sack, it will be pretty hard, needs to be at front. Congrats tho, I'm so thrilled that you found it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back