My experiment with OPK's & HPT

kirstyp991

Reaction score
I found out on sunday that i am pregnant and iv read alot about people using OPK's as HPT's so i thought i would give it a go and see what happens, the OPK's and HPT are from yesterday when i was 11dpo

Attachments

• IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0847.JPG
    IMG_0847.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 57
Gosh that is so interesting.
Congratulations and thankyou for the expereiment.

I read on the ovulation test i did today that it doesn't distinguish between the two hormones.

So the time frame would be like 1day before ovulation positive then slight line next day then no line for 5/6 days then lines again?

Has anyone tracked this with thier ovulation tests? Does the line disappear completely after ovulation?

How exciting.

Thankyou x Daisy 2011

I always always have some form of lines on opks, right the way through. Some people do. I'd be really excited to see a positive opk at the end of my cycle though x

I always always have some form of lines on opks, right the way through. Some people do. I'd be really excited to see a positive opk at the end of my cycle though x

Thanks cosmic girl, I did mine because i thought i ovulated on sat but had ewm today so tested again (it would be 5 days after o) I got a strong line but not a positive result.
Im guessing that could either be later surge than i had thought weds /thurs or early sign of implantation.
To close to call it but will definately try both tests on testing day to see.

x Daisy 2011

Good luck hun, opks do my head in but I now ignore all lines unless they are as dark as or the control line.
Took me a while to realise that and be guided by my cm.
I've heard that sometimes you can attempt to ov, get almost positive lines but not ov only for your body to try again a few days later x

My opk's had faint lines after i ovulated then from about 4-5dpo they went dark and stayed dark, im now 10 weeks preg and opk's still dark xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back