My dumbest moment ever, to hopefully make you all smile!

elviedee

Reaction score
hello all,

not sure how long I'm gonna be able to keep comin online before christmas as in my most foolish moment ever i managed to break not the modem but the plug.

I tripped on the wire, thought my foot had come free, so carried on walking and my foot hadn't actually come free so i tripped on it again and half the plug came flying out of the socket :oops:

for some reason there's a slidey bit on the plug to attach it to the pins (?) bizarre talk talk modem - and the plastic clip that clicks when you slide it in place kinda snapped off. it's now being held with sellotape, not sure how long it'll last - but just in case MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Good luck for everyone ttc over the festive season - i can't wait for this month, worked out i should ovulate at some time between saturday and christmas day (its a rough guestimate as not using OPKs till new year if needed) so we're both off work and free (apart from the present wrapping and last minute shopping) but we've promised ourselves to just relax and enjoy each other - it's been years since we had more than 4 days off together so it looks to be a nice one :)

i can't believe i broke the sodding plug though... how is it possible to trip twice on the same thing??!! :oops:

x

Thats something I'd do :rotfl:

Have fun together during your time off hun :hug:

:rotfl:
have a good christmas then
p.s can you not call the service provider and get them to change it?

I tripped on the wire, thought my foot had come free, so carried on walking and my foot hadn't actually come free so i tripped on it again and half the plug came flying out of the socket
That literally made me lol!! I can picture it so well..

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i don't think they'd replace it cos it was my fault it broke lol... it is funny but god what a div.

glad it made u all giggle :D
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back