my due date is November 21

babe11

Reaction score
Hi! everyone I'm a new member. I got the great news that I was pregnant when I saw 2 strips on my pregnancy test recently. I'm so anxious about the prospects of having my new little bundle of joy in the next eight months. :lol: Seems like a long way off, but I wish it was tomorrow. However, I'm wondering how I haven't felt any morning sickness as yet. I'm worried that if I don't feel all the symptoms of pregnancy, something might be wrong with my baby.
Also, can you feel your baby's heartbeat from 2 weeks pregnancy (counting from date of ovulation). I swear I feel mine.
Bye!!!

Hello... my first son's due date was nov. 21st .. he was atually born nov. 24th.. Now i am pregnant again and my due date is nov. 3rd !!!... i am soo excited

No theorectically you can't but maybe you are somehow finding that connection and your heart is helping you to feel it. The connection between a mother and her child is beyond a miracle ... i think anything is possible !!!....

Hi!!
When I was about 5-8weeks pregnant I used to lay down in bed at night and it would feel like I had a pulse in my tummy. I think it might be the increased blood running to our little ones that we can feel. Now I am starting to get a bump I can't feel it anymore.
I also have had no real symptoms except for tiredness. I have my scan in just over a week so fingers crossed everything will be just fine xx
Good Luck xxxx

I just joined today, and I'm 13wks and 2d . My due date is Nov.23. I am worried, this my 2nd child- with my 1st child I didn't wear maternity clothes until I was 16wks, with this one I had to start wearing maternity clothes at12wks. Anyone else?

i worked my due date out as Nov 20th but Doc told me Nov 21st so we shall see. This is my first pregnancy really excited.

Hi all, My due date is also 21st November! Must have been a busy weekend in february :lol:

I was showing at 8 weeks as my mum guessed I was pregnant when I went to visit which was a bit of a pain. I was wearing maternity clothes quite early but then every one is different.
I had morning sickness quite bad and occasionally still get abit, but again everyone is different - my sister didnt get it.

I experienced bleeding at 15 weeks so I have had a few scans but Im nervous about the big one next week! Im desperate to feel movements to know everything is ok!

Still not sunk in its really a baby in my tummy and Im still too scared to buy any clothes, blankets etc.

Im 26 weeks gone and my due date is also November 21st - seams so close yet so far away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back