my dh is a total git !

Im going to then when asks again i will first show him but then hit him with my diary lol , men are so stoopid sometimes lol xx

I swear they think that any time of the month little miss eggy is just sitting waiting for mr spermy and when mr spermy comes along BAM a feotus appears. then that very night we wee on a stick and voilla, pregnant

dumb

humour is healing, as is chocolate apparently!!! Hitting oh with the diary, on the other hand, isn't so healing. xxx

for HIM... for us its a joy to behold!

My hubby this his sperm are dressed in red lycra cape with a blue s on the front he calls them super spermies bloody fool lol , oh the joy of hitting him with my heavy diary would totally make me feel better lol xx

Looooollll to all of this haha... Especially super sperm haha x

I swear they think that any time of the month little miss eggy is just sitting waiting for mr spermy and when mr spermy comes along BAM a feotus appears. then that very night we wee on a stick and voilla, pregnant

dumb

That is brilliant and so true! :clap:

My hub is good at saying things that piss me off... like i dont know if he understand how cycles work!

i told him i was pregnant and he said... but we havent done it in weeks... which make me feel like im being accused even when i know im not. wht does he think, he does his deed then i go right, off to take a test? like seriously... does he not KNOW things take time to cook!

Yes they must think that, because often when a woman tells her partner she's pregnant he thinks the baby will be born in 9 months time, not realizing that when you find out you are pregnant, one month has probably already passed! :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back