my dh is a total git !

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by jodie34, Jun 30, 2013.

1. jodie34

jodie34 Well-Known Member

Well ive just said to dh that ive been havin dizzy heads for the last few days and the last time i hadthis was with ds along with really achy boobs and back his answer well your not pregnant im soooo bloidy mad at him atm sorry for the rant just needed to let it all out xc

2. Cazza

Cazza Well-Known Member

Pfffft............don't they just always know when to say the wrong things.......!!

Ignore and rise above it!!

3. mrs nel

mrs nel Well-Known Member

Men! Why do they do it!
    As the post above says rise above and try not to stress. I think they don't really realise just how hurtful their little comments can be.
    Xx

4. MelC2011

MelC2011 Well-Known Member

Men!! They always know how to say the wrong thing!

5. jodie34

Rising above it , he doesnt even realise hes upset me i really do think men are from outa space lol xx

6. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

Theyre certainly not from earth! I have days like this, mines bearable today though lol x

7. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Men can be knobs!! But I wish mine would bring me back down to earth sometimes, he always builds my hopes up saying of course you're preggers I've got scuba squadrons!!!!!

8. coz78

coz78 Well-Known Member

I get my boobs jiggled and then get "not this month"! Honestly if men were that good at predicting pregnancy we wouldn't need hpt's.

9. jodie34

Haha minea does that feels the boobs and says nope ur not up the duff he has such a way with words lol x

10. misssparkles

misssparkles Well-Known Member

Hahaha this thread makes me laugh. When im past ovulation he always goes I have a good feeling this month I just know it. Then when I say how bloated I look he goes... youve just eaten everytime! ! Even if ive not. I cud snot him one sometimes aha most insensitive buggers around sometimes xx

11. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

My hub is good at saying things that piss me off... like i dont know if he understand how cycles work!

i told him i was pregnant and he said... but we havent done it in weeks... which make me feel like im being accused even when i know im not. wht does he think, he does his deed then i go right, off to take a test? like seriously... does he not KNOW things take time to cook!

12. Blueflower

Blueflower Well-Known Member

It would serve him right if you were pregnant and he is wrong!

13. AJay

AJay Well-Known Member

Oh girls, how great is the thread to say these things about our oh and help each other out when we feel soooooo frustrated with them On better terms with mine tonight, too much pressure to dtd for last few days left us bickering. We are chilled out with a glass of wine in hand, and I am hoping we get some dancing action soon.

Jodie well done for rising above your dh's upsetting comments xx How you feeling this evening? xxx

14. jodie34

Oh i could quite happily give him a slap hes full of it he just said ive been thinking if u are which your probably not ( jee thanks arsehole ) wen did it happen omfg i swear im going to start ticking the dates of in my diary with HAD SEX next to it oohhh i swear one more comment like that im going to syart plotting revenge haha , im currently makking him watch michel buble that will do for starters lol xxx

15. jodie34

Blueflower that would be the best haha xx

16. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

THE "when did it happen" is SO by hubby!

i actually do record when we had sex on my phone ap, along with when my last period was and when im ovulating,plus notes on when boobs got sore etc.

17. jodie34

Im going to then when asks again i will first show him but then hit him with my diary lol , men are so stoopid sometimes lol xx

18. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

This thread shouldn't be funny but is haha!! They are sooo insensitive about it all sometimes. We have dtd like 11 days in a row bar one on honeymoon to catch another bfp and hubby said tonight after I had to practically beg him... 'Babe I decided today that all this sex we have been having is like chocolate... I looove it, but if you eat too much you get sick of it... Cheers haha!! X x

19. jodie34

Oh how nice of him haha do they not realise its hard work for us aswell lol xx

20. AJay

AJay Well-Known Member

humour is healing, as is chocolate apparently!!! Hitting oh with the diary, on the other hand, isn't so healing. xxx