my dh is a total git !

jodie34

Reaction score
Well ive just said to dh that ive been havin dizzy heads for the last few days and the last time i hadthis was with ds along with really achy boobs and back his answer well your not pregnant im soooo bloidy mad at him atm sorry for the rant just needed to let it all out xc

Pfffft............don't they just always know when to say the wrong things.......!!

Ignore and rise above it!!

Men! Why do they do it!
As the post above says rise above and try not to stress. I think they don't really realise just how hurtful their little comments can be.
Xx

Men!! They always know how to say the wrong thing!

Rising above it , he doesnt even realise hes upset me i really do think men are from outa space lol xx

Theyre certainly not from earth! I have days like this, mines bearable today though lol x

Men can be knobs!! But I wish mine would bring me back down to earth sometimes, he always builds my hopes up saying of course you're preggers I've got scuba squadrons!!!!!

I get my boobs jiggled and then get "not this month"! Honestly if men were that good at predicting pregnancy we wouldn't need hpt's.

Haha minea does that feels the boobs and says nope ur not up the duff he has such a way with words lol x

Hahaha this thread makes me laugh. When im past ovulation he always goes I have a good feeling this month I just know it. Then when I say how bloated I look he goes... youve just eaten everytime! ! Even if ive not. I cud snot him one sometimes aha most insensitive buggers around sometimes xx

My hub is good at saying things that piss me off... like i dont know if he understand how cycles work!

i told him i was pregnant and he said... but we havent done it in weeks... which make me feel like im being accused even when i know im not. wht does he think, he does his deed then i go right, off to take a test? like seriously... does he not KNOW things take time to cook!

It would serve him right if you were pregnant and he is wrong!

Oh girls, how great is the thread to say these things about our oh and help each other out when we feel soooooo frustrated with them On better terms with mine tonight, too much pressure to dtd for last few days left us bickering. We are chilled out with a glass of wine in hand, and I am hoping we get some dancing action soon.

Jodie well done for rising above your dh's upsetting comments xx How you feeling this evening? xxx

Oh i could quite happily give him a slap hes full of it he just said ive been thinking if u are which your probably not ( jee thanks arsehole ) wen did it happen omfg i swear im going to start ticking the dates of in my diary with HAD SEX next to it oohhh i swear one more comment like that im going to syart plotting revenge haha , im currently makking him watch michel buble that will do for starters lol xxx

Blueflower that would be the best haha xx

Oh i could quite happily give him a slap hes full of it he just said ive been thinking if u are which your probably not ( jee thanks arsehole ) wen did it happen omfg i swear im going to start ticking the dates of in my diary with HAD SEX next to it oohhh i swear one more comment like that im going to syart plotting revenge haha , im currently makking him watch michel buble that will do for starters lol xxx

THE "when did it happen" is SO by hubby!

i actually do record when we had sex on my phone ap, along with when my last period was and when im ovulating,plus notes on when boobs got sore etc.

Im going to then when asks again i will first show him but then hit him with my diary lol , men are so stoopid sometimes lol xx

This thread shouldn't be funny but is haha!! They are sooo insensitive about it all sometimes. We have dtd like 11 days in a row bar one on honeymoon to catch another bfp and hubby said tonight after I had to practically beg him... 'Babe I decided today that all this sex we have been having is like chocolate... I looove it, but if you eat too much you get sick of it... Cheers haha!! X x

Oh how nice of him haha do they not realise its hard work for us aswell lol xx

humour is healing, as is chocolate apparently!!! Hitting oh with the diary, on the other hand, isn't so healing. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back