My day today.

nicki

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just thought i'd share my day with you all.

I saw my doc this morning (midwives are fully booked - again, & just found out that my original one has left! my doc wasn't a happy chappy), his first comment was 'I see you've got the pregnant waddle!!' He said the baby has a good strong heart and my babe's 'a good size' What does that mean? Got a feeling its gonna make my eyes water! :shock:
Also found out i'm anaemic and have sugar in me wee, so doc told me i'm not allowed to eat anymore chocolate - aaarrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no chocolate, is the man insane????!!!!

Also got a raging tooth ache. I went to my dentist on Monday with it & he said my toothy peg is dying so will just clean it up and patch it up until after i've had the babe, but its still killing me so he's now put me on antibiotics, so hoping that will cure it.

One good thing though, I managed to make some midwife appointments for March.
I told the receptionist that i'll be needing to see the midwife every week from the 13th March, she then proceeded to snort at me and asked if i've had a booking in appointment & why do I need to see her every week :shock: (clearly doesn't know what a pregnant woman looks like- stupid cow!) she was really rude and short with me, could've slapped her one! :lol:

After that I went to Mothercare and spent £93.00 (oops) and met a friend for lunch. Feeling knackered now and my back & groin are aching like mad, my penance for spending so much!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is ok.

Nicki. :D

(((((hugs))))))) Nicki, what a day!

Arent doctors a nightmare???? And the receptionist really should know better.

Perhaps without the chocolate you'll need more retail therapy instead, and it sounds like you made a good start today!!! Its easy to spend loads isnt it!!

I bet he didnt say you couldnt have hot chocolate tho did he(theres a get out clause in everything!!!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back