My cute kitten...

Verity2011

Reaction score
A bit pointless but thought it was super cute! My kitten literally loves all the baby stuff - moses baskets, toys, cot bed, blanket. We've covered everything in sheets so they don't get furry but she just thinks it's all for her (as she is my little baby). My other cat just isn't interested!

Anyway her latest toy - the bouncy chair. She likes to sleep in it especially when vibrate is on! Am I tempted to put her in the pram for walks... sadly, yes...

Attachments

• _DSC0187.jpg
    _DSC0187.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 35
Awww... She's going to have to learn to share her favourite toys pretty soon though when Bear Cub arrives!! :)

Awww... She's going to have to learn to share her favourite toys pretty soon though when Bear Cub arrives!! :)

Awwwwww I know! Poor little thing - she'll have to share the toys and me! My Mum has lots of cats so she said she would bring toys just for her so she doesn't feel displaced.

She is gorgeous! What is she called? My little baby crunchie would do that if it wasn't all away in Pip's room!

Awh going to have a shock when baby arrives, my dog is the same!! Xx

She is gorgeous! What is she called? My little baby crunchie would do that if it wasn't all away in Pip's room!

Her name's Lily. She can now open all the doors in the flat as she's worked out how to jump up and hit the door handle!

What a cute little kitten you have there. Our one dog loves all the babies things and will often sit in the nursery on guard.
Think he just wants us to feel sorry for him and give him the cuddlies but still :)
xx

My other cat carrot sleeps outside Pip's door at night. So cute! He won't be doin that when there is a screaming baby in there! Lol!

She is very very cute!!!! Is she a Bengal???? As they are very intelligent cats xxx

She's a tabbie and a tortoiseshell (a rescue kitten) - so so cute as her face has tabbie stripes and black bits under eyes and mouth on one side and then ginger stripes and pink bits under her eyes and mouth on the other. She even has leopard spots on part of her belly! But the tortoiseshell bit means she is literally insane! She is super active, likes to be the centre of attention, if there is something naughty to do she'll find it and is NEVER quiet! She gets away with it cos she's so cute!

I know what you mean about Bengals though - I had a rescue in America who was silver with spots and a stripy tail and she could open the cupboards and food herself! She also loved showers so would accompany me every time!

I love your cats names Carly - soooooo cute. And that's too cute about your dog Zoe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back