my clever lady!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by katiee24, Jan 23, 2012.

1. katiee24

katiee24 Well-Known Member

My clever little lady standing on me without me holding her at 8 weeks and 2 days old! Anybodys babies been doing stuff u wouldn't expect at this age? Xx

Attached Files:

2. clairebear22

clairebear22 Well-Known Member

Bless her! Jack's been doing the same since he was tiny, he's super strong and stands ALL the time!! :) x

3. katiee24

Its mad isn't it! At this age I'd expect them to be snoozing away all the time, not tryna stand up! Haha I'm so proud :) Xx

4. LaurenMM

LaurenMM Well-Known Member

Angel is weirdly strong too, from day 1 shes been supporting and holding her head up really well. I'm not sure if its just me but shes responding really well to her name now too. xx

5. katiee24

Ot seems that babies born these days are very clever! Myahs been able to lift her head since being born, smiled at 3 weeks and giggled at 5 weeks, held her own bottle makes "ooo" noises Now she's standing on me without support! God knows what's next! Haha xx

6. ft90

ft90 Well-Known Member

Aww she's so gorgeous! I was so shocked when caleb started doing this when he was 7/8 weeks! My mum keeps saying that babies these days are more clever! X x