My Cerazette experience!

RaeRae90

Reaction score
Hiya everyone! I posted the other day about how everyone's experiences previously with Cerazette got them and everyones seems to be different, so I thought I'd note down how mine is going and then hopefully people will have some ideas!

As it's only been two weeks I can't say much but at least its something if other people have been through this! There's so many scary stories!

My AF hasn't come yet which I was quite surprised about but from having nothing whilst on the pill I don't know how long it'll take for them to come back! No cramping really either but definitely a heavy kind of feel when I sit down in my abdomen?! Very odd!

Anybody else in the same position or remember what it's like? They need to create a leaflet about coming off Cerazette!

Mine took 2m to return! Didn't feel any different being off them compared to on them. Everyone's different though!

Xx

Two months seems so long! It's literally just a waiting game for it?
I see you're expecting now, congratulations!

Yes sorry I jumped sections sorry :-\

But sometimes you only see such bad things about it, and I have good experiences, I like to share!

Its prob not that long for most but I always had crappy erratic cycles.I came off in august, BFP in Nov so wasn't too long getting everything back to normal!!

Hopefully it will be quick for you too.

Fwiw, my friend got Pg twice just by missing a few pills of Cerazette!

Xx

It took me a couple of months to settle down after coming off cerazette. It did knock me a little bit but after the initial few weeks I was fine. Only thing that I found was that my cycles were shorter now. Went from 28 day cycle to 22 day cycle x

Yes sorry I jumped sections sorry :-\

But sometimes you only see such bad things about it, and I have good experiences, I like to share!

Its prob not that long for most but I always had crappy erratic cycles.I came off in august, BFP in Nov so wasn't too long getting everything back to normal!!

Hopefully it will be quick for you too.

Fwiw, my friend got Pg twice just by missing a few pills of Cerazette!

Xx

That's super quick! I hope it's that easy for me! My cyles were pretty regular before hand, I just went onto Cerazette cause of the migraines microgynon gave me!

It took me a couple of months to settle down after coming off cerazette. It did knock me a little bit but after the initial few weeks I was fine. Only thing that I found was that my cycles were shorter now. Went from 28 day cycle to 22 day cycle x

It does throw you, it's the not knowing if and when it's going to regulate thats the worst!

I took 6-7 weeks to get my first AF and for the last 4 weeks of that, I had convinced myself I was pregnant. I had some early pregnancy symptoms ie painful, full boobs, bleeding gums, bloated, hungry, strange cramps etc.

I'd convince myself too!

I keep having a cheeky wonder if I might get pregnant before an AF even arrives but dont think that'll happen!

It's certainly possible hun xx

I was on cerazette, stopped taking it aug last year. My cycles have never really returned properly since. After about 6 months I went to see the gp and after various tests was diagnosed with pcos. SI'd assumed it was coming off cerazette that was causing the problem as I had read lots of horror stories but it actually turned out to be nothing to do with it - so if your cycles don't settle down properly, definitely go and see your gp.

Hope that helps, not intended to put you off!

Good luck, fx for you

Anna x

I came off around the 6th oct 2012 and had my first period (or even a hint if period to b more accurate) on 12th Dec so just over three months!.
I've just bn to docs for 21 day bloods which I should get back tmz, I'm hoping that they are positive but don't think they will be as I started my most recent AF on day 22 xx

I came off november 2011. in feb i had hormones pills to bring on af as had had nothing by then. From april 2012 to now i have had irregular cycles and i have low progesterone. ive not had a good experience at all :( x

i came off cerazette last september and didnt get my proper period until october and fell pregnant in november :D xx
good luck hun just got listen to your body and be patient :dust:

Thanks guys! Seems like everyone has had a different experience!
I'll just keep my fingers crossed and wait and see!

I was on this for 3 years, stopped 6 months ago, af came after 5/6 weeks, again after 6 weeks, ok today is 14 weeks...have done tests and defo not preggo though think I ovulated a couple of weeks ago so watch this space...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back