my cat died :(

sazzylou

Reaction score
We had to have our cat put to sleep today

Last edited:
aww babes. Its awful losing pets isn't it! Can totally sympathise with you!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know :( bloody animals, who'd have em? me :cry: they become such a part of the family. So sad when they go. At leaqst he didnt suffer too much. The vet said he would have gone at some point anyway. He was dribbling and couldnt walk, it was awful. :cry:

Awww that has brought a tear to my eye. Im really sorry hun, he was very handsome indeed! :hug:

Im so sorry to hear that Hun. He looked like he had a good life and lived till a ripe old age. xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks everyone. He did well. He'd only ever been to the vets before for overgrown claws. He did have a good life. Luckily Beth hasnt taken it too hard. She cried for a bit, then went off to play :) Bless her, its all gone over her head a bit really (which im glad about) x

kazlin said:
So sorry to hear this hun. I adore animals and found this really comforting when we lost our beloved dog Sasha a few years ago :hug: :hug: :hug:

http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

oh that was lovely, i had a really good cry at some of the poems on that sight and i feel a bit better now. Its nice to get it out of your system. I did shed a tear today when i was cooking the turkey. He loved a bit of turkey :( x

Awwww hun, so sorry to hear that :hug: :hug: I had to put my cat to sleep earlier this year, she was 19 too and I'd had her since she was a kitten :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back