My bumps out of control **pics now attached below**

when I get preggo - I look very pregnant within the first 8 weeks! by 9 weeks with my daughter I was wearing baggy cardis and carrying folders in front of me when i got up from my desk at work! lol

It is all bloat/water retention due to hormones at this stage though -as even if it was triplets you still wouldn't have your uterus above the pubic bone - it will probably go down again in a week or so and then you will gradually get your real bump develop after 12 weeks.

I was thinking this morning that mine was quite big for 4 weeks!! I took a pic but can't upload it either.

That is an impressive bump though hon :) x

when I get preggo - I look very pregnant within the first 8 weeks! by 9 weeks with my daughter I was wearing baggy cardis and carrying folders in front of me when i got up from my desk at work! lol

It is all bloat/water retention due to hormones at this stage though -as even if it was triplets you still wouldn't have your uterus above the pubic bone - it will probably go down again in a week or so and then you will gradually get your real bump develop after 12 weeks.

Same I had a very noticeable bump from 7 weeks and by 9 weeks just before my mc I couldn't hide it's no longer of course it was just bloat water and I've had a few kids already so my elastic inside is no more lol xx

no, my 2nd. first one ended in MC in october 2011

that's good to hear so hopefully I'll go back down in a week or so because it's difficult enough to hide lol x

Did you get negative tests after your mc? I just say as I mc but was still pregnant as was a twin I lost. Found on a scan to check it all had come away x

yes the hospital told me my tests were negative when I started mc my hcg levels had dropped to 32 then to 8 within 2 days

Hehe. Triplets would be amazing! Sorry, I can't offer you any help, hun. I guess you've just got to hope that the rate of growth slows down, eh? Lovely bumpage xxx

anything more than 1 would be scary lol. I'm putting it down to a lot of early bloating, which with hopefully stop soon.

I was quite big by 6 weeks. I had 3 colleagues ask if I was pregnant and didn't really feel like I could lie. At Christmas time, I was 9 weeks and had told my mum and dad, but no other relatives. Luckily for me, my nan had managed to buy my mum a man's fleece with a 46 inch chest for Christmas (my mum is a 12-14), so I wore it and told everyone I was cold. I did get a lot of 'is it twins?' but our dating scan showed just 1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back