My bumps out of control **pics now attached below**

MrsCK

Reaction score
hi ladies

so I'm only 5 weeks pregnant but my bump is really big. so much so that 2of my closest colleagues pulled me aside today to ask if I was pregnant. I tried to deny it but they said its so obvious. I was even wearing a waterfall cardi to try and hide it.

over the weekend it just seemed to grow even more. I can't do up any of my trousers/skirts even if I breath in and squeeze. I wouldn't mind if I just looked a bit fat but it's really round and hard. i actually look like I've got a pregnant belly not a fat one iykwim. the problem is I've got to hide the pregnancy for another 7 weeks and don't know how I'm going to do that. I have large boobs so flowy and bubble hem tops just make me look like I'm wearing a tent as I have to get them in larger sizes to go over my boobs so can't wear them and maternity tops show of your bump not try to hide it.

I went to the doctor today and even he commented on how big it appeared lol and he asked if twins run in the family (which they do, my mum's mum had 2sets and my dad's a twin).

Im just not sure if its normal to be so big so soon. diddleplumbs has kindly posted the pictures below as I was having trouble uploading them.

just to add that I am usually a comfortable size 12.

Charlie x

Last edited:
Oooo, might be twins! A lady at school looked at my tummy today and then gave me a pamphlet for mother and baby classes! I just look fat though :-( tummy hard at the bottom, but think its just moved the fat up. Haha.

hahaha I so want to get a picture up here so you can all see and tell me if it's my paranoia but can't get it to bloody upload grrrrr!!

Forum hopping but if you go into "Advanced" mode instead of doing a quick reply there should be a little paper clip button for you to upload attachments x

Last edited:
hi diddleplumbs I've done that but can't upload from my phone and lost the lead to connect to the computer lol

Ahh I see, I don't mind uploading them for you if you want?

Forum hopping but if you go into "Advanced" mode instead of doing a quick reply there should be a little paper clip button for you to upload attachments x

hi I've done that but can't upload from my phone and lost the lead whst connects phone to computer.

I've sent them hun. thank you x

MrsCK's bump :)

Attachments

• IMG-20130702-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20130702-WA0000.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG-20130702-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20130702-WA0001.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 95
thanks for that hun. no I haven't done a dating scan I'm booked at the end of the month but I'm pretty sure about the dates as I mc at 5 weeks on 26th May.

I'm usually a comfortable size 12 and with the mc I didn't put on any weight during the 5 weeks so not really sure what to make of this lol

x

That's alright :) Sorry to hear about your MC :( My partner suggested that maybe conceiving so soon after MCing could have affected the rate your growing? Cause your uterus and that would of already started growing and maybe it didn't have time to return to normal. If that makes any sense/is at all possible I'm not quite sure?

no, my 2nd. first one ended in MC in october 2011

thats a bump and a half! triplets lol

That's alright :) Sorry to hear about your MC :( My partner suggested that maybe conceiving so soon after MCing could have affected the rate your growing? Cause your uterus and that would of already started growing and maybe it didn't have time to return to normal. If that makes any sense/is at all possible I'm not quite sure?

that does make sense my husband said the same thing but the doctor today didnt seem convinced lol

no, my 2nd. first one ended in MC in october 2011

sorry to hear that x fingers crossed for a super sticky bean this time xxx

thats a bump and a half! triplets lol

I know it is lol I thought I was being paranoid but it just kept growing and growing. I can't even put it down to a bloated stomach after eating because I had only eaten cereal about 3 hours before the pictures were taken and it is that big first thing in the morning lol.

I have no idea how I'm going to keep it secret for the next 7 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back