My Breastfeeding Journey

Rayoflight

Reaction score
For anyone wondering what it's like to breastfeed, here's my experience with the Breastfeeding Blogs I have been writing for the Liverpool Primary Care Trust. You can also win an Urbanite pushchair and mothercare vouchers! (bonus!)

Prob best to click the link for week one and go through that way.

Thanks for reading xxx

http://www.juicefm.com/content?id=456

I'm glad you posted this Gemma because I was searching for the post that you put the link before and couldn't find it :)

I'll be updating it later. I've written it all out, just need to upload it.

I'll post on here when I update it.

Having problems getting Blake to latch on tonight and think it's cuz I have the smell of onions and garlic on my hands! Whoops!...

I have just a restful afternoon (no energy big heffa :rofl: ) reading your breastfeeding blog and I am really thankful you are doing this gemma, I havent been to any antenatel classes because my hospital closed down and I have had to switch to another which I dont really like and didnt want to go to classes there so Im getting all the info I need online and from my mum :)

I really want to be able to breastfeed and I am so glad that I have read your blog you anwser so many questions just by telling us about your own experience's!!

Im sure once my little girl is here I will have have lots of questions for you

Aww thanks, it's nice to know it helps other people. I've finally got the update online now.

This week: Boobie Club, Baby Sensory and why I think TV's Dr Christian should stick to looking at bum holes!!!

http://www.juicefm.com/content?id=456

Last edited:
Such a great blog Rayof light, I just cried about 4 times reading it!! And such good work for donating breast milk, you must be very proud of yourself (and so you should be) x

oh and also, Dr Christian is sooo annoying! everything you said about him made me chuckle a lot! OH and me have some rather rude names for him realted to his crap hair~!!

Wow Gemma, I have only just read through your blog and I am absolutely hooked! You are a true inspiration to first time Mums who also want the best for their babies. I've made a note of all your helpful tips as I desperately want to breast feed my LO when he or she comes along! I loved reading this as much as I loved reading about your hypnobirthing journey - I begin my course at the beginning of April and I cannot wait!

Thanks for posting/blogging! :love:

Aw thank you!

It's so lovely knowing people like the blog. You've inspired me actually, im going to get up and update it right now rather than piss around on my phone in bed.

Breastfeeding is great. I love it! My little boy is doing so well. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back