My brave little boy...

Belle

Reaction score
This is a picture of my little boy, Seth. He was diagnosed with leukaemia on 16th January but after operations to check his bone marrow, numerous blood, platelet and anti-biotic transfusions we were told that the Consultants were not 100% sure that it was or is leukaemia.

We have since been discharged from hospital and he is attending day hospital on a weekly basis now to have his blood levels checked and so far so good, his blood seems to have returned to normal. For some reason his bone marrow decided to switch off and stop production of all the cells that he needs to survive but by some miracle he has pulled through this for us and we are now hopeful that we can put all this behind us. Through all the ops etc. he smiled and coped with it all while his dad and I struggled to keep strong. I am so proud of my little boy that I cannot put it into words. This picture was taken during his first week after being discharged from hospital and it looks like he is bouncing back to health.

Belle

OMG Belle, that must have been so frightening, bt it is great to hear little Seth is doing well. I don't eem to be able to see the pic, but he sounds like such a big brave boy. i hope all keeps going ok, and send lots of love to Seth, you and yoyr OH. Keep us updated on how he is doing please x

Thinking of you all :lol:

Hope he stays strong and that you are able to stay strong too.

You obviously have a little fighter there :lol:

Beautiful baby boy :lol:

Oh, bless you all, I hope things keep going okay for you, its hard to think of anything to say thats of any real use but be assured we are thinking of you all.

i can not imagine how scared and worried you were but in your pics he seems happy hope everything goes well for you

A worrying time - thinking of you and sending you lots of positive energy from SA.
Stay strong - Seth is beautiful! :D
Emilia xx

im so sorry to read your sad story, good luck to you all....well done seth xx

I'm glad to read Seth is doing well know, thinking of you and your family,

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members