My boss: Am I reading too much into it??

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok IO need some advice ladies (and gents if any).

I recently joined a new company as a contractor, it was a 3 mth contract with view to go perm.

When I started my boss constantly praised my work, said gr8 things and joked and bantered with me...

Things were so good they have offered me the role permantly in time for christmas...

I don't know if something has changed but it feels like things have changed, he barely ever talks to me, he asks everyone in the team how they are and not me. To top it off he was saying this newsletter is great (a newsletter I designed) to a lady who sat opposite him and even she said well thank sharne...

Tbh it makes me feel like not bothering to go in, i know i shouldnt take it to heart too much but its hard not to, its kind of like getting a cold shoulder...

Do you ladies think I should have a chat with him, ask if everythings ok etc??

I hate feeling tension at work and thats how it feels :(

Yeah defintately speak to him. It might be something really simple and you can get things sorted. Theres nothing worse than dreading going to work. Tell him he is making you feel uncomfortable and not welcome.

Good luck hun :)

I would agree and have a word hun over a cup of tea, maybe he feels the same as you!

Firstly :hug: :hug:

I'd sit down and have a chat with him, men are funny creatures after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back