My boobs are leaking!!

Lauren84

Reaction score
Sorry this is gross but I've woken up this morning and my left boob had like a dry white crust over the nipple (TMI!!) looked at my right boob and it was wet! Not huge amount but definitley something coming from them! Surely this is too early to happen?? :-/

Anyone else this has happened to at the 23/24 week stage?? Xx

I have has the dry crust and I'm only 19 weeks! :-/ x

Ive had dry crust but not noticed any liquid coming out of them just the crust! Nice!!x

I had bit of liquid few weeks ago but nothin since but always have the crust. My friend had a massive leak from about week 17 and has to wear pads already as leaks so much! Think its just then preparing and getting ready for milk. Xx

Ah thank god!! I squeezed them and it was still coming out!

This pregnancy thing is so sexy! ;-) x

I've had a tiny bit of crustiness each day since about 17 weeks x

Ewwwww nothing for me yet, I am not looking forward to that. Hopefully my implants will stop it!!x

I've also got implants Rachel, it's not attractive lol! X

I've had the dry bits on nipples for a few weeks ain't pretty but no leaking that I can c x

I wasn't prepared for this. I'm not a squimish person and have bloods done easy and watch etc, i've had loads of operations over the last few years and despite the agony, I've been fine with my tonsils removed, gallbladder removed etc but I have massive boob phobia. I can watch other people breast feed etc and have no issue it's just my boobs. I literally feel sick and heave, at the thought of things going on with my boobs (liquid, feeding etc). I'm working on this to try and beat my fear!!! I'd like to try breast feeding I really would. It's stupid and I would like to get over it. I'm not sure if leakage will help or if it will put me right off! Thanks for the warning ladies I'm going to be more prepared for that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back